my heels...

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Shoe blaster

Re: my heels...

Post by Shoe blaster »

Sara, that is the hottest set of pics I have ever seen! Oh my god you make me so hard baby, I would love to unload all over your sexy white heels!
klabaudi

Post by klabaudi »

Miss Sara wrote:
klabaudi wrote:Hey Miss Santa-Sara.
I think I was a bad boy this year and you have to punish me :P
Hi, Nooo...Do not be a bad boy, I'm Santa's helper girl and I can tell Santa Claus :D Or do I have to come over to you and punish you :wink: :D
Yes, please *looking innocently*
Botas_altas1

Post by Botas_altas1 »

Guauuuuu. You have to type. I love the photos you have sent the whole body. I like legins with black boots and red dress of Santa Claus.
I also like the pictures of white pants with sandals, I would make them cum.
I'd like to see the mules you have, put on your feet. Also with black legins with hooker boots you have.
Again, you have a body for sin, that good these, hummmmmm.
shoelavin

Post by shoelavin »

I could stare at you all day long.. wow, Sara you're driving me crazy! The red nail polish is just perfect with your white slingbacks and white pants! Love the combo! Also love your body ;) I would give so much to taste those feet and shoes ... :oops:
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

Last edited by Miss Sara on Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

Miss Sara wrote:
italianboots wrote:Oh sweet baby Jesus........you are getting soooooooooo good at this!!

I'm going to have to comment later, at the moment I'm pretty much lost for words..

Gorgeous little shoes and your toes look so great in them.......they look tight, bet you need a foot rub after a day at the office in them?? Can I offer my services :D :D :oops:
Thank you :D they are not tight, maybe a little big, they slip heel strap..
Shoe blaster wrote:Sara, that is the hottest set of pics I have ever seen! Oh my god you make me so hard baby, I would love to unload all over your sexy white heels!
Thank you so much :D
klabaudi wrote:looking innocently
:D
Botas_altas1 wrote:Guauuuuu. You have to type. I love the photos you have sent the whole body. I like legins with black boots and red dress of Santa Claus.
I also like the pictures of white pants with sandals, I would make them cum.
I'd like to see the mules you have, put on your feet. Also with black legins with hooker boots you have.
Again, you have a body for sin, that good these, hummmmmm.
Thank you :D
I have taken a few pictures of my hooker boots :D
shoelavin wrote:I could stare at you all day long.. wow, Sara you're driving me crazy! The red nail polish is just perfect with your white slingbacks and white pants! Love the combo! Also love your body ;) I would give so much to taste those feet and shoes ... :oops:
Thank you :D I do not want to make you crazy :D :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the comments guys :D

Maybe for some guys for my body looks ugly might be fat, and they will be disappointed. I feel a little sad :( Maybe I should just stop this now, I do not want to be sad of this :(
Your body is amazing and anyone who has anything beyond praise to say about it is likely a virgin! It is as perfect as your perfect toes! You are an incredible woman and we should all be so fortunate that you even participate on this site!

I, for one, would love to have the opportunity to purchase some of your well worn shoes so you can go buy new ones!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

No more mess! Really :((......so we just have to look at your very sexy toes in your heels & look at your beautiful arches & just wish you were putting stuff inside your heels!.....talk about driving us crazy!! :)
jpierre777

Post by jpierre777 »

Hi Miss Sara! Please would you consider putting your pics up again? I really need to admire and worship to white slingbacks some more... and those perfect toes too yum!
Botas_altas1

Post by Botas_altas1 »

You have a perfect body. I do not understand that you can see in your body to say you're fat, you will be that your mirrors are misleading because not only you're not fat at all, but these really good.