SIL Converse

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

EeeeJ

Re: SIL Converse

Post by EeeeJ »

Any photos of the Toms?

Awesome stuff!
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

Don't have much time but to upload a few pics. She wore the same socks 2 days in a row and the second day wore them all day for about 14 hours straight of constant walking. Snuck in lots of candid pics yesterday here are some along with some alone time after the day was over
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by sl0vr on Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

Pic of her and a new video

https://youtu.be/C3JoRtIhudU

I got her socks, they smell
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

fanner1 wrote:Beautifully done! Those candids are great, she really know how to wear those chucks. Did you get to smell the socks, if so how were they?

I was wondering, what do you think would be her reaction if she ever found out what you do to her footwear?
Thanks! I did smell them but not until this morning. They were still a little damp and had a strong "feet" smell along with the smell of canvas and rubber from her shoe. Probably the strongest smelling ones I've had yet.

She would no doubt be freaked out. I would probably lose all relations with my family and be sent to the loony bin. But seriously, if they found out it would be catastrophic.
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

fanner1 wrote:It's so awesome to see these pics and vids knowing her sweaty feet are being coated in your cum without her having a clue. It's also great to see her standing there while knowing her feet were stinking up those socks you've got to sniff.

She seems to like to stand in that position where she crosses her legs and has one in front of the other a lot. It's a good position, because it allows for a nice few of her feet :)

Thanks again. How long is she staying until and do you plan to have fun with her shoes again?

Yeah I didn't notice that before too. I think maybe because her feet hurt from wearing those shoes for so long, I think it helps to shift the weight to the outside edges of her soles. I noticed she did that more and more as the day dragged on.

Unfortunately she just left, about an hour ago. So no more fun with her shoes unfortunately. Socks, yes :) I'll post a pic of them later when I get a chance. They are hidden in a plastic bag somewhere to preserve the scent, any tips on other methods to preserve the smell?
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

Here's a pic from the night before the theme park.

11pm I shot a nice load into her right shoe footbed.
For the first time I let it sit like this, didn't touch a thing and placed it back. She put it on the next morning at 8am and continued to wear them for the next 14 hours which involved a lot of walking and standing in line.
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

fanner1 wrote:WOW, I love when the cum does that. I wonder what it looked like when it dried and if it was like a hard string if she felt it or not. She clearly didn't care enough about it since she didn't do or say anything.

How many loads would you say you shot into that pair of Converse? I imagine she could have an entire civilization living in those things by now :P

That's probably my favorite pic from the entire thread. 10/10
You can see what it looked like a few hours later when I went to check, it's from a few threads before this when I posted a row of pics.

I went down at 5am when everyone was still sleeping and took a pic inside. No more string, it totally liquified.

I put my hand in there and it was really damp. Like sticky and damp. I panicked a little because I thought she would totally notice something was off when she slipped her shoe on. She didn't say anything though and proceeded to enter the car.

After the night was over and when the coast was clear I stuck my hand in there again. It was still damp and sticky. I compared this with her left shoe which I don't cum inside and it was mostly dry. Gross, so my cum made her right shoe this damp, sticky, gooey, slippery mess inside. She hasn't said a word. But I try not to make it a point for her to notice so when I notice things get like this I back off and let her socks (or feet) do the work and soak up the cum over the following months. Usually a few months goes by before I see her again and the shoes are back to dry and clean again. That is the beauty of this stuff.

Her outside of the shoes though are beginning to show my sessions. The right shoe (i usually always hit up the right shoe, basiclaly 99% of the time) around the toecap is basically this white, crusty surface. Almost completely hard. But it's at the spot between the toecap and the laces. The right toecap has seen LOTS of action and they are shiny with layers and layers of cum. The left toecap looks normal. I even saw a raised spot yesterday with the help of the reflection of the sun on the right toecap from a dried hardened cum stain.

I've probably blasted these shoes countless times over the last few years and it's great that she wears these almost everyday. Even better when she's staying over and forgot to bring an extra pair of shoes. Made it easier to predict what she would be wearing the next day and take appropriate action ;)
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

I also wanted to add that I had the best time yesterday at the amusement park.

I'm located in CA and we went to a place where they brought in snow to play in. A huge playground for snow.

Lots of moms there along with attractive women and 20 somethings.

I saw the opportunity and I knelt down in the snow next to a girl wearing vans.

I saw her foot raise up so i placed my hand down.. she crushed down and my hand was pinned under her vans. She even rotated to get better footing and crushed my hand down even more, totally i mean like totally under her shoe. Coudln't move it. I thought she would find out but when i looked up she was just taking pictures, looking at her camera, and chatting with her friend. It felt like an eternity, I looked at my hand and how surreal it was that it was under this attractive girls hot vans. Then she moved off my foot to go somewhere else. There were freaking waffle marks on my hand. It was so intense and so surreal I could not believe how easy that was.

I did it again, I spotted a girl in white chucks no socks. I placed my hand close to her right heel as I knelt down. She raised up, I put my hand under and she totally stood on it as she was having fun. She then adjusted her foot again and backed up on my hand even more. My hand was again pinned under her shoe and I watched in amazement as her white chuck was just totally up my hand up to my wrist. I looked around thinking it would look really obvious but everybody else was too busy having fun.

I took a pic of the girl so I could better remember the experience
image.jpeg
Saw a mature lady with wedge boots, I tried to get her to stand on me but her wedge was too sharp and kept pushing my hand away. I couldnt get my fingers under there no matter how hard I tried. But a great experience nonetheless :D
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

fanner1 wrote:Yeah, it's always a good idea to cum on different places of the shoe(soles, inside, on top) and not too many times otherwise the shoe can start to smell like old cum and they'll end up being thrown away/washed which undoes all your hard work. It usually seems that if a girl's shoe is wet, the last thing they'll think of is somebody cumming in them.

Nice job with the hand crushing. Can't believe they didn't notice anything. Some people are just oblivious to what's going on around them, of course those are the easiest ones to take advantage of too.
Thanks!

Yeah they were totally clueless. Probably because a lot of us californians aren't used to snow at all so we dont know what to expect. people were falling left and right, it was fun to watch. And even better, "experience".

There was this HOT girl wearing these rain boots that worked there. They were shoes for crews work boots so they had really good grip. I tried getting her to crush my hand as she was just clomping around the snow everywhere around her with little kids around without a care in the world. By the time I got to her she took off on her lunch break, go figure..
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

No worries you aren't spamming this thread or whatever, it's totally cool.

Yes I am going to her place for Christmas this year. However I don't plan on posting as much rich material while I'm there because one it's very time consuming for me to be constantly updating this while I should be spending time with family and two the more I do it the more I might slip up and get caught. Hope you understand. I'll probably post an update or two but by no means will it be as comprehensive as this weekend was. Thank goodness it was a short weekend, I'm supposed to spend at least a week at her place and don't know if I could keep this intensity up that long