SIL Converse

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sl0vr

Re: SIL Converse

Post by sl0vr »

jcarl wrote:Nice! Please cum inside her colorful socks!!!
I have them in my possession now but I don't plan on depositing into them since they won't be worn by her if I keep them. I'd rather just enjoy the scent of her converse-worn socks.
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

fanner1 wrote:Nice job cumming the toecap. That glob on the canvas will soak into the shoe and reactivate and marinate her sweaty toes in your jizz.

Didn't you say those were the only shoes she brought, so won't it be really risky to take them? I don't want you to get caught or anything. Unless you mean swiping the socks, then go for it!

On a side note, has she ever mentioned her feet stinking or anything? Like "Wow my feet smell" or "these shoes make my feet stink"?

No she's never mentioned that in particular regarding her converse but heard her mention it about her toms once.

And no I wouldn't dare swipe her converse, I took her socks instead ;)
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

So just an update...after she went shopping for a few hours this morning wearing her colorful socks again she returned to take a shower and change. That also involved changing into a new clean pair of socks unfortunately. So the colorful socks I was hoping she'd wear for another full day only lasted a few more hours. I did swipe them though and they do smell stronger now. We all went out shopping again as a family and she wore white socks this time. I took some candid pics and even a vid or two. Need to find time to upload it.
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

Also we are planning on going to an amusement park tomorrow so for an entire day she will be wearing her converse and I'm contemplating trading in the socks I swiped for the ones after tomorrow is over
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

LuvYourSlippers247 wrote:I just read this thread from page 1! It was an excellent read!
Fantastic work!!
Thank you!
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

Posted 2 vids, real quick ones
enjoy

https://youtu.be/K6VQhTdc-RU

https://youtu.be/mQiBUtQ50gw
haithar

Post by haithar »

What a comeback. Good stuff.
Kik: wellhaithar

Shoesession discord: https://discord.gg/xWjAxSNd
floplove

Post by floplove »

I'd love to see some pics of her white socks too after she's worn them.
Hopefully her nice dirty toe and heel prints show up! I'd inhale her colorful socks for all they were worth!
2 days worth of wearing has gotta be some really good smelling! :D I'd cum in them even though they are probably heading for the wash,but that's just me. Good to get some pics of that too.
cumonsneaks

Post by cumonsneaks »

sl0vr wrote:Also we are planning on going to an amusement park tomorrow so for an entire day she will be wearing her converse and I'm contemplating trading in the socks I swiped for the ones after tomorrow is over
Should try to get her shoes wet at the amusement park, that way she's gonna want to dry them before wearing them the next day.
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

Just a quick update.
On the way to amusement park now.
Came on the footbed last night, was still damp this morning and she's wearing them now

Same white socks as yesterday