SIL Converse

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sl0vr

Re: SIL Converse

Post by sl0vr »

madhatter wrote:Awesome! Any chance you still have that vid of her wearing them you mentioned a while back?
Yeah I will try to upload it once i find it. My portable hard drive with all of my good vids and pics crashed unexpectedly so that was a huge setback. Remember to backup your stuff!

I also had a lot of candid pics and vids of her wearing her chucks on my iphone stored on a secret app but when i got my iphone exchanged and although i backed up my phone i lost everything except the few that i backed up onto my laptop. I'll have to upload them when I get more time, right now family is over so I barely have any downtime (except late at night of course!)

This is a great scenario because i looked inside her shoebag and her chucks are the only sneakers she brought (besides her work high heels that she was wearing yesterday). So we are planning on doing lots of activities this weekend and I can't wait to take pics or just simply enjoy her feet in chucks.
bendstra

Post by bendstra »

post more asics cum pics please!
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

Pics from a few moments ago.. Went walking to the nearby grocery store. Wore colorful socks

Just hours ago I was playing with these shoes and now they're on her feet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

She bought one of those sun visors as a joke
madhatter

Post by madhatter »

You ever get her to talk about them? She most love those things, she is always rocking them.
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

Tonight after wearing her socks all day she slipped them off and left them in the common area.

I pocketed them and took a sniff in the bathroom. Holy..my cock got instant hard. I wore one of the socks around my cock and it felt so good. Then I put it back.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LuvYourSlippers247

Post by LuvYourSlippers247 »

I just read this thread from page 1! It was an excellent read!
Fantastic work!!
jcarl

Post by jcarl »

Super cool! Please, cum inside her sock!
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

Pics from last night. Here's a pic of the insoles as requested.

SIL left this morning to go Black Friday shopping. To my delight she is rewearing the colorful socks she wore all day yesterday and is going to be wearing them while shopping all day today. That's 2 whole days in a row in these chucks... Seriously considering swiping them at the end of the day.
jcarl

Post by jcarl »

Nice! Please cum inside her colorful socks!!!