SIL Converse

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

joebgil

Re: SIL Converse

Post by joebgil »

----
Last edited by joebgil on Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
fanner1

Post by fanner1 »

Last edited by fanner1 on Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ilikekedsconverse

Post by Ilikekedsconverse »

Any updates?
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

Hey sorry yes I'm still here just been really busy with stuff. Don't worry I am still here and I'll be posting more pics and even vids. Btw next time I see SIL will be at the very end of March.!
haithar

Post by haithar »

Any updates?
Kik: wellhaithar

Shoesession discord: https://discord.gg/xWjAxSNd
Ilikekedsconverse

Post by Ilikekedsconverse »

Anything new
kedsandchucksforlife

Post by kedsandchucksforlife »

Ilikekedsconverse wrote:Anything new
Doesn't look like the author of this post has signed onto the site in about 2 months. In afraid this post may be dead for good. :-(
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

Surprise! I'm back and as always when the holidays approach there's always great material to be had!

SIL is over and it's been ages since I've been acquainted with her chucks. She's been wearing them constantly but hasn't visited much lately, and if she has then she didn't bring the chucks due to the warm weather. She's also been bit by the running bug so she's been bringing her asics in lieu of any other sneaker otherwise it's flip flops.

I did have the chance to cum into her asics a few times while she was visiting last and that was while she was training for a half marathon which she already has since finished. I would cum onto the mesh toecap just before her morning run of 6 or so miles. The mesh is so breathable that when her toes sweat the cum seeps in between her toes yet she's none the wiser. I love having this casual relationship with my SIL whenever she stays over she just kicks off her shoes near where I'm sitting and walks away. I was able to sniff her damp socks after her run and they did smell like my cum!

Anyways without further ado here are pics from just a few moments ago. As you can see the converse are getting pretty worn out now. Probably not much longer until she retires them. It's been about 3-4 years since she's had them and this is her second pair. I'm seriously considering swiping these after she retires and forgets about them.

Edit: I forgot to add, that I LOVED playing with her chucks this time. They are so broken in and very supple by this point that they just mold to my cock. It was insane
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by sl0vr on Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
madhatter

Post by madhatter »

Awesome! Any chance you still have that vid of her wearing them you mentioned a while back?
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

fanner1 wrote:Oh man! I thought you disappeared forever! So glad to see you're back and still creaming her worn out sneakers! How would you describe the typical smell of her socks and shoes? Vinegary/Cheesy/Musty? I imagine those Converse are smelling pretty funky from so much use.

Any chance you could get pics of the toes of the insoles? Also, would there ever be a chance for a video, or is that too risky?
Love that you're back!
Thanks, it's good to be back and I"m glad you guys are enjoying the pics. I'll try to get a shot of the insoles tonight. I noticed that the right shoe where I deposited all my cum onto is now completely clean and void of any cum. so that means it's been soaked up by her socks over the months of wear. The left insole is all shot to hell. Like there are chunks of footbed missing and it's bare rubber exposed. Not sure why this is the case. Maybe it's her gait.

Unfortunately I can't tell you how they smelled because I'm still getting over a cold (DAMN) so I can't smell much of anything. I tried taking a huge whiff with my nose fully into her shoe and all i got was air. So that was a letdown. I know that there's smell because it normally has what I best describe as a foot smell. Not too offensive just enough to get really aroused. Combination of canvas, rubber and sweaty feet.

She has a pair of toms she wears though and those are very offensive.. like cheesy, vinegary and kind of takes your breath away. But her chucks are more subtle..probalby because she wears socks with them.

I'll try to shoot a vid but it is risky. I dont know of any iphone apps that allow you to record with a black screen so if you happen to know one please let me know.