CD Shoejobs

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoeflavor

CD Shoejobs

Post by shoeflavor »

Hi I have always loved to cum in shoes and have my own pairs of heels to cum in and also to wear. And whenever Im dressed up I always wish there was a cock nearby to cum on my high heels. I think I would like to try it , if anyone from southern california is interested let me know. Here are some of my shoe pics:
chunky heeled shoe lover

Post by chunky heeled shoe lover »

shame im in the uk.... you have some nice heels.... would love to play!!!!
Bitstreamuk

wow

Post by Bitstreamuk »

i too am in the uk. I was so turned on by your photos, please can we see some more. x I am just shot my load looking at your photos again. I love the loose straps, can we enlarged photos next time.
ALoverofHeels

Post by ALoverofHeels »

i live in ft. lauderdale fla. and would love to play. do you ever get out this way for some fun and sun.
i also love to dress up and wear heels, so let talk and see what we can do about this for the both of us.

email me at honeymaplemoon@yahoo.com
hifive_0

Post by hifive_0 »

hello luv the shoes u have. i would love to chat with u or email u. would love to make u happy as we share the same fetish. i sure we can make arrangements. hope to hear back from u.
shoeflavor

Post by shoeflavor »

Hi here are a few other pics, thanks for the feedback. I wish you could all cum on my shoes together

pumpfanatic

Post by pumpfanatic »

i would gladly take those black pumps if only I was closer...pity!