Milf family friend black pumps *Updated Nov 09, 2015*

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

naughtyalias365

Milf family friend black pumps *Updated Nov 09, 2015*

Post by naughtyalias365 »

A friend of my parents' came over for an hour or so, and I snagged her shoes for a few minutes:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by naughtyalias365 on Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
naughtyalias365

Re: Milf family friend black pumps

14.jpg
15.jpg
Due to personal reasons, I decided not to drop a full load in there, even though these heels made me rock hard. I instead smeared some precum into her right pump right where the toe box would be:
16.jpg
17.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

Beautiful shoes
hbffrr

Post by hbffrr »

The wear inside is fantastic - great shots. Is she a MILF or older ?
naughtyalias365

She's most likely in her forties, and Asian. Nice feet, and she knows how to apply makeup well. She has a teenage son who is ok, and a teenage daughter who isn't quite as pretty or elegant as her yet.

When I initially took a whiff of her shoes, the aroma was fairly strong, not surprising given the wear and tear that these heels have seen. It nevertheless startled me, and I was having second thoughts about further exploring them.

I then took slow, deep breaths, and was able to control the steady mixture of leather and feet that the shoes were exuding.

Though the pictures make the peeptoe area seem larger, I couldn't squeeze my dick through the front of the shoe, since it had grown pretty much erect from the beginning. I instead took a few moments to snap pictures, and to imagine what it would be like to be a tiny traveler inside of her shoes, gasping for fresh air as each one of her steps would squeeze and bend the grooves on the side of the sole bed where I was hiding.

When she left to go home, I watched her quickly slip into her heels without looking at them, that gave me a tiny ping of regret that I did not blast off inside her shoes, but the soft suede insoles would've stained dark brown, and would've been a dead giveaway, if not for the squishy sticky sensation that my cum would've generated as it was being crushed between her toes.
Mark Heels

Post by Mark Heels »

I want too smell them high heels & drop a huge load in them.
hbffrr

Post by hbffrr »

Hi NA 365 .
Appreciate detailed response !

"in her forties, and Asian. Nice feet, and she knows ... " You had me there.
Just logging off now .Enough info for a huge jackoff.
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

Ok , wow, so we're they still warm? I bet they were. God that is the best when you can get a pair that are still warm from the woman's feet that were just wearing then. And I would have loved to have smelled them. I love the smell of stinky women's shoes. I know I know. I just can't help it. Do you the in you could have fucked the open toe from inside the shoe with your dick poking out through the from? That's my favorite way. I love the feeling of my balls nestled in the heel cup. Anyway great pics. Thanks for sharing.
supertech

Post by supertech »

Absolutely delightful.
naughtyalias365

MadAboutShoes(2) wrote:I love the feeling of my balls nestled in the heel cup.
Damn, thanks for the tip, I imagine it would feel awesome. Will definitely try that next time.