Gorlfreinds zara heels.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

candidfeet51

Re: Gorlfreinds zara heels.

Post by candidfeet51 »

Welsh9teen77

Post by Welsh9teen77 »

candidfeet51 wrote:look at her, same heels : http://fr.xhamster.com/photos/view/3268 ... 28537.html
Good spot there.
Slingbackguy

Post by Slingbackguy »

I would love to fuck her in front of you as she squirms in those shoes and get the slut pregnant! :twisted:
heinzelmann

Post by heinzelmann »

nice post, keep it up
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

You want another Welsh guy to fill her heels with Cum!?! :twisted:
Welsh9teen77

Post by Welsh9teen77 »

tintinheels wrote:You want another Welsh guy to fill her heels with Cum!?! :twisted:
Depends where you are. I won't send them out by post. But if you wanted to meet. You could.
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

Welsh9teen77 wrote:
tintinheels wrote:You want another Welsh guy to fill her heels with Cum!?! :twisted:
Depends where you are. I won't send them out by post. But if you wanted to meet. You could.

make photo story from this meeting :twisted: :twisted:
jon42

Post by jon42 »

pumpscummer wrote:
Welsh9teen77 wrote:

make photo story from this meeting :twisted: :twisted:
I could maybe make it down to Wales for something like this... ;)
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

I'm with you 100%, ZARA SANDALS ARE THE BEST!! Sooooo elegant and sexy.
My wife used to have this pair (which inspired my username):
10398702_664045375949_3842529_n_1.jpg
Too bad she threw them out once whilst I was on a business trip. (I had been too zealous with my lovin' and stained them too badly :twisted: )
pumpscummer wrote:
Welsh9teen77 wrote:Yea she does wear heels in bed. And trust me she didn't know. I know my girl. And she didn't have a clue.

Hey! Welsh9teen77 Thanks for this topic and for those HOT pictures!!

I Also love ZARA heels... ( also bershka and stradivarious - same owner ) they make so elegant and hot heels!
one of my top 3 favourites! ... My gf have few pairs because I conviced her :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
they make so sexy and elegant style which I love.. and they are not so expensive!

what I love most that they are very often make insole using suede or satin material = haven for fuck and smell because satin and suede made give so amazing toe prints.. and stains so fast!! :twisted: :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.