Guess/Steve Madden heels ~ Craigslist waitress ~ VERY WORN!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

rigilover

Re: Guess/Steve Madden heels ~ Craigslist waitress ~ VERY WO

Post by rigilover »

Brilliant idea. Cum on both and everyone has happy
SneakyCreamer

Post by SneakyCreamer »

I finally got around to giving the Steve Madden boots the attention they deserve. I'll post more pictures later as well as a link to the video on xhamster after I get around to uploading it.
20141107_231029 (600x800).jpg
20141107_231040 (600x800).jpg
20141107_231051 (600x800).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Recardo

Post by Recardo »

wow those boots are amazing
SneakyCreamer

Post by SneakyCreamer »

Here's the video of that cumshot on the boots: http://xhamster.com/movies/3771609/wait ... s_cum.html
SneakyCreamer

Post by SneakyCreamer »

Something very weird has happened with me and these Guess heels. They have almost ruined all other pairs of heels for me. These Guess heels are so soft, so worn and smell so amazing, that all other pairs of shoes (even pairs that used to always get me really horny) do almost nothing for me anymore. On top of that, the fact that this chick was wicked nice, really pretty and I found her on Facebook (so I can look at pictures of her while using her shoes) makes this pair of shoes and the experience of me buying unable to be bested. I have to cum these shoes at least once a week.

The only thing that would make it better (if that is even possible?) would be if I had a picture of her wearing them (or any shoes for that matter - only face shots on her Facebook). When I bought them, I thought about asking her if I could take some pictures of her wearing them to text to my "friend" I was buying them for, but I didn't feel comfortable doing this with her boyfriend/roomate sitting in the other room.

My next mission? To cum INSIDE of the Steve Madden boots!
floplove

Post by floplove »

So you never heard back from her after emailing her about buying some more shoes? Bummer! :(
SneakyCreamer

Post by SneakyCreamer »

floplove wrote:So you never heard back from her after emailing her about buying some more shoes? Bummer! :(
Nope, it sucks. I even went really bold and sent her a message on Facebook but never received a response. I just noticed something incredible with these. They are so worn, that her pinky toe made an imprint in the leather!! Check out the picture. I've cummed many times by simply rubbing that little bump on the bottom of my cock.
IMG_0664 (600x800).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Necrosis

Post by Necrosis »

sorry, just a quick question I wonder what is the name of the guess pumps? they do look really really hot!.
IF you look inside the toe box and shine a light on its ceiling (approx the opposite of where the ball of foot rests, not too deep) guess usually puts the model name on either shoe.
SneakyCreamer

Post by SneakyCreamer »

The model name of these Guess pumps is "Bartlet." I liked them so much, I went on eBay and found another pair! The eBay pair is not nearly as worn as the Craigslist pair, but they are amazing as well. The pair from eBay are a size 6 (Craigslist are a size 10). The best part about the eBay pair? I got pictures of them being worn!!
IMG_0716 (600x800).jpg
IMG_0717 (600x800).jpg
IMG_0718 (800x600).jpg
$_57 (2) (446x800).jpg
$_57 (3) (503x800).jpg
somebody

Post by somebody »

Thank you for sharing a wonderfull images :)
...::: I love the whipster of Her pantyhose when Her legs rubbing tohether and penetrate the noise of Her heels when they are tapping and scratching the ground, while She is walking :::...