Heels and Sandals

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

JaggerX21

Heels and Sandals

Post by JaggerX21 »

A collection of heels and sandals from past girlfriends a range of sizes from the smallest being a size 6 and the biggest being a size 10. All well kept in a box tucked away in my closet.

Comment below which sandal or heel you like, close up pics posting up soon to get a better view of each shoe.
Last edited by JaggerX21 on Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiafain789

Re: Heels and Sandals

Post by Tiafain789 »

VERY nice.
Request... top picture, top row:
the red ones, the black pumps next to them, and the other pair next to the pumps please :mrgreen:
JaggerX21

Post by JaggerX21 »

Here you go close up shots of the heels i gave them a good clean especially the black heels my favourite pair ive cum soo much into the black heels size 6 and the red and black wedges are suede found a bit hard to clean cum stains off. Enjoy! request more pics from shoe collection especially sandal lovers.
Last edited by JaggerX21 on Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
doper

Post by doper »

Red and black suede ... fantastic !

Fucked quite similar ones few times and the feeling in cock was awesome !
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
floplove

Post by floplove »

All great looking hot heels and sandals!! I would choose the black sandals on the left,front row! Any story with those? Have you blasted those?
You say from past girlfriends: Were they parting gifts? Did they know you ended up with them?
Maybe post the most well worn soles too.
JaggerX21

Post by JaggerX21 »

Yeah came a few times on the suede heels, the thing i love about suede material is they stain soo bad no matter how good you clean them it will still show up cumshot stains. Perfect feel and texture and ampliflies evidence of cum stains. But the black pump heels were my first pair of heels to keep ive nutted soo many times in them i had to clean it out to keep it looking fresh.
JaggerX21

Post by JaggerX21 »

Thanks for asking these were actually my first pair of sandals just like the black heel pumps these were a victim of countless cum shots. These sandals btw were owned by a girl i just knew i made her sleep over quite a few times then get her up and get her to my car before she could grab her shoes if i got her into my car with no shoes on it was mission accomplished!!! soo id drop her off id shoot strait home n demolish her sandals while it was still soaked with her foot oils and scents. these two sandals are hers she was a big fit girl with size 10 feet really pretty i had to own a pair of her sandals. and here they are...
Last edited by JaggerX21 on Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

I like the well worn sandals on the top row, left of the red wedgies. If you could do those would be nice. Nice collection you have there too!
In my country, thongs are for the feet!
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

JaggerX21 wrote:Here you go close up shots of the heels i gave them a good clean especially the black heels my favourite pair ive cum soo much into the black heels size 6 and the red and black wedges are suede found a bit hard to clean cum stains off. Enjoy! request more pics from shoe collection especially sandal lovers.
More of these please? And yesh, as the others have said: stories!
Bonus points for posting the model and brand, thanks for that!
JaggerX21

Post by JaggerX21 »

I actually knicked these sandals from a mates pad i was over there for a catchup then he had left go somewhere and i had sneaked upstairs to his sisters room n went through her drawers stole a few panties n knickers i still have them with my shoe collection then as i walking out of the room red ass hell from adrenaline pumping through my body just waiting to be caught out but i was safe i had crept upstairs raided my mates gf room stole a couple of panties and g strings then i went over to his sister room and baaam i saw a pair of heels and sandals i really wanted to take both pairs but there was no way of getting it past my mate i grabbed the well worn beautiful size ten sandals and shoved it in my pockets perfectly flat in my pockets i could almost feel myself cumming i calmed my self down and went downstairs and said a quick awkward goodbye to my mate and shot off home to devour these beautiful well worn sandals. My favourite pair of sandals they hva sweet foot smell to them and ive cum so many times onto them thinking of my mates beautiful hot sisters white feet and beautiful body. Enjoy!
GirlExpress Sandals - Size 9.JPG
Last edited by JaggerX21 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.