SIL Converse

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

M211

Re: SIL Converse

Post by M211 »

Great Converse shots!
shoxverse

Post by shoxverse »

:lol: She's got cum stains on her Converse. That poor little unsuspecting sneaker tease :lol: Maybe someday she'll take notice and start accusing your brother of unloading on her fave shoes. That would be a priceless fly on the wall situation :lol:
mistressconeja

Post by mistressconeja »

Hey guys i'm new i just want to show how my converse endend after i gave a shoejob...... love guys <3 , please write me to mistressconeja@gmail.com I'm a 18 years old girl ready to have fun
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HamPeen

Post by HamPeen »

Do you remember what size were the black toms that belonged to your wife's cousin?
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

mistressconeja wrote:Hey guys i'm new i just want to show how my converse endend after i gave a shoejob...... love guys <3 , please write me to mistressconeja@gmail.com I'm a 18 years old girl ready to have fun
wtf? go start your own thread. don't try and hijack this thread or I'm done sharing.
malidir

Post by malidir »

Meh... That sounds too suspicious to be an actual poster... Single post, hijacking... Just ignore that
kedsandchucksforlife

Post by kedsandchucksforlife »

sl0vr wrote:
mistressconeja wrote:Hey guys i'm new i just want to show how my converse endend after i gave a shoejob...... love guys <3 , please write me to mistressconeja@gmail.com I'm a 18 years old girl ready to have fun
wtf? go start your own thread. don't try and hijack this thread or I'm done sharing.
I say you take your thread back by sharing some more pictures and stories from this weekend!

But seriously though, thank you. This is one of my favorite threads on this board.
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

Second that, this has got to be one of the best threads on here !!
Ilikekedsconverse

Post by Ilikekedsconverse »

sl0vr wrote:Here's one more. Notice my cum near her toecap :) she has no idea
Any more pictures/updates
Ilikekedsconverse

Post by Ilikekedsconverse »

Come back!!!