My wife

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Toeprintlicker67

My wife

Post by Toeprintlicker67 »

My sexy wife is 58ish and I think still has very sexy feet. I use her shoes and underwear to sniff and cum in for my pleasure which she does not know anything about, although she knows I like looking at feet. Here are a few sample pics of her feet and also some of her flats she wears most days.
It would be nice to know that someone was jerking off while looking at her feet. I'll add some of her other sandals and heels another time.
Enjoy
stayonurtoes

Re: My wife

Post by stayonurtoes »

Love her flats, black round-toe patent, mmm!!! How do they smell? What size? Wish I could join you in enjoying those items. :)

Her feet are great too, love the hose, don't see that as much these days. Thanks for sharing.
68newman

Post by 68newman »

I'd love to see pics of her wearing flats. :)
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

YES YES YES!!!!!
Toeprintlicker67

Thanks for your comments, makes me hard knowing others are turned on by her feet and shoes. She wears mostly size 5 uk but sometimes 6. The smell in these are fantastic but not as strong as the others that I'll share.
I have often had the thought to watch other guys using her stuff and wondered if friends visiting have done so. Nice to think of different cum touching her toes.
Balletflats32

Post by Balletflats32 »

Wow love her flats and sexy feet thanx for sharing. I can't wait to see more.
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

Great to see a mature woman with youthful legs, feet and shoes.
freebird

Post by freebird »

Those flats look yummy and so do her feet. You mention you'd enjoy watching other guys using her shoes for pleasure. I'm the same way. In fact I've "setup" a couple of my friends to give them a chance to be in my house alone just to see if they would go after my wife's shoes. I'd hide the vidcam in our bedroom and have caught more than one friend enjoying her shoes. It's a real turn-on watching another guy smelling and licking the inside of my wife's smelly shoes. You should try that. Oh, and YES, if I was a guest at your house and found myself alone with YOUR wife's flats, you can bet I'd enjoy them.
Toeprintlicker67

These are currently my favourite sniffing flats, plenty of toeprints and smells. I lie on the bed with them on my face and enjoy the smells. About 4-5 years old
Enjoy
heelguy1985

Post by heelguy1985 »

Wow great post! I love your wifes first black flats you posted! Im sure you would not have no problem letting another guy enjoy your wifes flats. There are plenty of users on here from the UK that im sure would love to borrow her flats for a week or2. Sent it by postal mail and have it returned to you so she can unknunknowingly walk around another mans baby gravy. I am doing this right now with a fellow member on here with my asian gfs flats and check out my posts to see it. If you do please have plenty of pics taken!