SIL Converse

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jcarl

Re: SIL Converse

Post by jcarl »

All right man. Thank you, we are waiting for you!
Gurkenglas

Post by Gurkenglas »

welcome back sl0vr
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

Thanks everyone, I'm excited to share the latest news. SIL is coming tonight. The race is tomorrow morning, early like 5am. Last time she was here (Christmas) she brought her asics but never wore them. However that didn't stop me from cumming inside them 2 or 3 times. On separate occasions I came inside each sneaker after removing the insole and just blasting away into the shoes before putting the insoles back in. Last I checked before they left it was a wet slimy (and yellow) mess underneath her pristine looking insoles. She almost left them at our place for an entire month but I knew she was going to be training for this race so I actually mentioned something about her shoes being there so she thanked me and took them at the last second out the door. The latest news was that they've been too busy to train so likely she hasn't worn them yet. If the converse were left behind however I would do my best to keep them for the time being but unfortunatey it didn't work out that way. Hope I get some nice action with her Asics tonight before her race.

In the meantime here are pics of my aunts sperrys that she took off and left in the garage when visiting us. These were taken moments after she took them off without socks and the smell of the leather was too much to bear. I blasted my load just smelling one shoe. Then I had to return every now and then and relieve myself 2 more times in the short time she was here. Leather sperrys...wow...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

Bonus pic - here's one of SIL herself while wearing THE converse! Many loads on these shoes by the time this was taken

Ps she is a little overweight here as she just had a baby but she is a lot skinnier now that she had got the running bug
herb_ie

Post by herb_ie »

Nice! Looking forward to hear your stories!
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

She's here! Came wearing her converse. I had a secret cam on the floor at pov level when she came in. Her running shoes for tomorrow morning are ready at the door. Tonight is going to be epic! She's going to be running a race over my cum
fanner1

Post by fanner1 »

Last edited by fanner1 on Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
kedsandchucksforlife

Post by kedsandchucksforlife »

we gotta see that pov vid!
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

Yeah I need to review it still to see how it came out.

She just went in for the night..Wondering now where on the asics I should hit it? If I blast on the insole footbed I think it might be too obvious since they are getting up in a few hours. I would love to get my cum nice and between her toes thru her socks but it's just too risky. Otherwise I can do the underside of the insole or the outersole itself.
cumonsneaks

Post by cumonsneaks »

Welcome back! Underneath the insole somewhere near the toes would be good.