I gotta have these!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

oki

I gotta have these!

Post by oki »

sorry for the poor quality, this pic was taken on the fly with my cell phone. Do you like? Oh I do, when I get my way I'm gonna smell em, fuck em, and dump a load in the toes.

Kinky Stilettos

Post by Kinky Stilettos »

Ooh yeah! They are nice!

Very kinky looking!

Get them well and truly creamed!!!!
chris58862002

Post by chris58862002 »

very sexy, who's shoes are they, where did you find them, and when are you going to f**k them?
billie900

Post by billie900 »

mmm love them ,hope u get to give them a good blasting
oki

Post by oki »

okay all you WAM loyalists. After taking the first pics I found out these were her office shoes. There was a concert tonight and she asked a favor of me that required me to stay at her house! I almost nutted right there! That was monday. I saved my load for this special night. before she went out to the concert with her friend I said she looked good, and that she wear her boots tonight (so she'd leave these sexy slingbacks for me). So here they are!

first I start with a big inhale! These came off her feet no less than an hour ago!

[img]deleted%20pic[/img]

I licked them clean and then the fun started

I actually tried not to rub one off for the past 5 days, just so I could do these lovely bitches. It was hard to do but well worth it. Here' goes!!!

Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!

success!

you like? sorry it's been a while, I've been waiting to do these for 4 weeks or so now. I actually fucked the hell out of them 2 more times after, but no more room on my memory stick! Enjoy!
Last edited by oki on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
heeljoblover

Post by heeljoblover »

WOW that was wonderful! i couldn't have done better myself! did it feel great after relieveing yourself on those shoe? you had to wait such a long time! leave any evidence behind? :wink: love to see a vid clip of that! great stuff man!
shoe73mad

Post by shoe73mad »

really sexy slings.And so used.Seems she wears them a lot.I can imagine the smell.Keep going on
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

Well done!!!
Can you do them again? :twisted:
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms
oki

Post by oki »

These bitches will be done again! I hope. And I'll have a camera. I hope. If these two happen you all will be the first to know.

It seems everytime I post I request to see the woman wearing them, in this case I've failed. But I will sieze the opportunity when I get it.

For the meantime, here's a candid of her wearing another shoe. Sorry for the poor quality again, but I snapped this with my phone.

you can sort of see her beautiful feet. I have seen them many a time, but a pic I do not have. But if you'd like to see more of this, please post!

I had less than five to ten minutes to fuck the hell out of these yellow beauties before I woulda got caught. Honestly, I could have blown a load in under 10 seconds if I wanted (which I have with other exploits), but that is very selfish of me, without sharing here!

I got so much more, I just get lost wading through it all. Enjoy!
fetza2001

Post by fetza2001 »

hi oki! always posting very good pics sections!
i liked a candid pic she wearing a hiheels you cumed inside! can you post more candis she wearing them in beter quality and showing your cum in her hiheels?
tks a lot!
fetza2001