SIL Converse

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jcarl

Re: SIL Converse

Post by jcarl »

oh yeah!! good lucky buddy
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

From last night

No real foot smell in these but instead a perfume smell.

She wears her toms sockless
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

Here's what it looks like this morning
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hurdlejade

Post by hurdlejade »

You are probably the most lucky guy in the world today! Love all the pics you posted.
fanner1

Post by fanner1 »

Last edited by fanner1 on Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

fanner1 wrote:So rare to get to see real Toms get a load in them as well as the aftermath AND the owner! Thanks a lot for the great pics.
Well I guess what I have here next to show you is extremely rare! Pics of her putting them on and walking out the door!

I checked her bag to look for the reva flats but didn't find them anywhere!! Bummed
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

Few more
jcarl

Post by jcarl »

Perfect! You are a hero!
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

So they all left this morning. Last night I was around when they came home. They were out doing touristy stuff for about 10 hours straight so you could imagine how sweaty it probably was in those toms. I actually caught her wiping her toes on the carpet after she took them off. Just her right toes..the side I came in. She probably thought that nobody noticed her do it but I did lol. Then she kept curling her right toes afterwards lol. Like something was on them.

After they all retired for their rooms I took a peek inside and gave another load on the outside this time. I wish I had taken before pics of the soles. They were practically white and new the night before and now they were quite filthy.

Oh and get this..when I helped load the van this morning Lo and behold were those reva flats I saw in the Instagram pics. They were really old and battered. Really definite toe prints on the inside along with toe crud. I was so tempted to swipe them but I really needed to resist. It would be too obvious. Anyways the best I could do with everyone around was snap one picture. Sigh...

Well since they just left that will be my last action post for a while.

Hope you enjoyed the show
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

Okay one more.. Here are pics of her and the teva flats I didn't get a chance with.. No instagrams of her in her toms yet