SIL Converse

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sl0vr

Re: SIL Converse

Post by sl0vr »

fanner1 wrote:Are the chucks any smellier than you remember? Excellent pics as usual.
Thanks, they smell pretty much the same as I remember
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

jcarl wrote:Thnaks man, so hot. If you can, violate her socks!
I got a chance to have a little fun with the socks she ran the race in. It was a superhero theme race so she had capt America knee high socks on. I didn't blast into them but put my hand in one and jerked off with it while smelling with the other.

I love smelling worn knee highs because starting from the top of the sock there's no smell or in this case it smelled like clean laundry. Then as you go down the smell changes drastically. At the toe area it was still damp and cold from the race and it smelled definitely of feet. Very hot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

They just came back a few moments ago. Gone for over 13 hours straight walking in them plus running in a race earlier today so she's worn them about 16 hours in a 24 hour period. She took them off and left them by the door and went in for the night. Waiting for my moment to strike. Where on the asics should I deposit?
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

I say deep inside the toeboxes! I want her toes to be massaging your load deep into her insoles!
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

Mission accomplished.

As a bonus she left her no show socks stuffed inside.

Everything was very damp as you could expect!

Smell wasn't really very strong because they are still relatively new shoes.

Sorry I didn't go deep in the toe box because I just got your message but also since these are new shoes and I don't want to get caught by making it too obvious. Plus the removable insole doesn't help either. But maybe in due time.

On a creative note I did use the bottom of her removable insole to wipe and spread the cum around her toe cap. Then I SLID the insole back into place. ;). Now she will be walking on my cum everytime she wears these
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cumonsneaks

Post by cumonsneaks »

Yes.. Get that cum into those little holes. Great job!
jcarl

Post by jcarl »

Great job!!
Sniff-girls-socks

Post by Sniff-girls-socks »

This is an awesome thread, keep up the hard work. This is truly a fantasy come true! Can you you keep showing more of her socks? How did the black socks smell after she had worn then all day? Also keep cumming on the outside so you can admire you cum stains as she wears the sneakers.
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

Thanks for the encouragement!

Here's some nice candids I took today while she wore her converse that I jizzed all over.

Such a turn on that she has no idea

You can see the nice white crusties near her toe area on her right foot.

Complimentary of yours truly yesterday.
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

I can't believe how lucky I am! SIL left tonight but I got an unexpected surprise. My wife's extended family along with her little cousin are also from out of town and are staying with us tonight and tomorrow. Her little cousin is I think 21 or 22. I have pics from her instagram. We had lunch with then today and she was wearing her black toms which I unexpectedly got a picture of. Those same exact toms are now sitting inside the front door to my house. I saw other instagram a from her trip and looks like she also has a few pairs of tori burch reva flats. Man I can't wait to smell all of them and try even getting the guts to blow a load on the bare toe bed so she'll be squishing her toes around in my come for future instagram selfies!!!