Nike shox navina find!

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cashflo314

Nike shox navina find!

Post by cashflo314 »

Recently i was on some facebook swap sells and i ran across these hot shox well i got there to late and they were sold i asked if she had any more and here what she says.......Ya they're pretty worn, I wear them sometimes and wouldn't get what they're worth out of selling them anyway I mean, I reaallllyyyy like them lol I wear them some but if I were to get rid of them probably at least $50 so i said idk how about 35? she says ok so here they are there like hot red/pink all leather!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cashflo314

Re: Nike shox navina find!

Post by cashflo314 »

these were the ones that sold :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

Very hot!
Hooterskecherlvr

Post by Hooterskecherlvr »

Wow really. I'm starting to like the Navinas and really like the all leather styles.
cashflo314

Post by cashflo314 »

same here not much of a fan of the navina's but i love the glitter looking ones they are so hot!! never see them anymore tho i like the Nzs in the hot pink colors!
skecherfanatic

Post by skecherfanatic »

nice find! I bought some glitter ones on ebay but they're mostly $50+... I did purchase some for around $20... and i LOVE cumming in them:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=51666
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

I love the way shox look on a girl, but as far as fucking shoes, Nike Frees feel so much better on your cock and balls than do shox.
shox navina

Post by shox navina »

LOVE THOSE SHOX, I HAD A HUGE COLLECTION OF THAT PARTICULAR MODEL, OVER 30 PAIRS BUT HAD TO DOWNSIZE TO 10 OR 12 BUT IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE TYPE OF SHOX BECAUSE THAT MODEL WAS CREATED JUST FOR WOMEN, I THINK THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT HOT TO ME.