Candid sneakers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

candide

Re: Candid sneakers

Post by candide »

aok wrote:Candide how old are you if you don't mind me asking?
The wrong side of 25.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
candide

Post by candide »

I should have made a new post for some added photos!
aok

Post by aok »

What's your dream pair of running shoes?
candide

Post by candide »

NImbus 15's are pretty much my favorite pair. Like this current one for weekend runs...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
irishlincoln

Post by irishlincoln »

Asics are so sexy. Love the way those Nimbus wrap around your sexy feet. What size are you?

Thanks again for sharing. I'm sure everyone enjoy your pics as much as I do. Love them!
candide

Post by candide »

6 for Monday!
aok

Post by aok »

Weird question, but what exactly do you get out of it? You like the color ways and it's not really sexualized for you, but I'm just curious why put in the effort of taking pictures of yourself and unlike the dozens of other "girls" here not capitalize.
urbigwilly

Post by urbigwilly »

I'm just Curious what wood u think if u thought that Someone had cum in ur Favorite sneakers
candide

Post by candide »

OK....I wouldn't say it's totally non-sexual re all the pics here! I admit that I can get a little bit of a kick seeing others wearing sneakers that I own, and yes on occasion, I've bought running shoes because of the pics taken!

I guess what I said earlier was a way to say, I'm not attracted to others doing freaky things to their sneakers and that I prefer a "less is more" approach...!
aok

Post by aok »

Is it the fact that you're taking pictures and because most people don't expect it you secretly want to get caught staring at their shoes? I'm similar in that "fucking" a shoe doesn't do it for me, I would rather see my girlfriend in a pair of Nike frees.