Son's masturbating with my shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoe jobber

Re: Son's masturbating with my shoes.

Post by shoe jobber »

Arabella wrote:Hi. I realize this must be a very unusual topic to talk about on here. I have tried discussing this on Yahoo Answers, but no one gives me very helpful replies, or gets my question deleted. My son's, and i think their friends have been masturbating with my shoes for quite a few months now, and i want them to stop. I have told them they are very expensive shoes, and i can't go out and just buy another pair. I've explained i am worried about the reason they are doing this. I'm worried that they secretly want to hurt me emotionally. They were very embarrassed about talking about masturbation. They said their friends do it in their mothers shoes to, and it wasn't their idea to start with. They promised they wouldn't do it again. I've got up this morning to find my Gucci heels are a soaking and disgusting. Guess what my son's friends are staying over tonight. What do i do, or say?
Can I sleep over too...lol
Kikko

Post by Kikko »

You should take it as a sign of admiration. Your shoes are probably sexy and turn these young men on. It's not a bad thing!
mario420mario

Post by mario420mario »

buy him some heels that he can masturbate into or tell him if he can't put it all in the shoe then can't do it no more I'm sorry I love cum in my heels I don't care who its from I just don't like it on my heels cause it makes them look ugly and hard to clean here's a pic of my sons cum in my heels the ones I bought for him to do this to so I can put on and wear them to work
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nostromoman

Post by Nostromoman »

cumcrush wrote:Do the decent thing and offer to wear them while they cum over them.
.... and post pictures here.
Yeah, have a group fuck and lick the cum out of your shoes!
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

My ex's friend's mom would be mia during the weekends in hs... so between her mom and sister (which is adopted and asian decent) Many boots to was able to sneak loads into. Sexy self leather ankle boots of the mother's in size 10ish that i would unzip and shove my cock as deep into the toes and pump until it piled into the end of the toes and left it ALL dry :D
Then the sister, had those Steve Madden Duke boots that I am in love with and not only did I buy a pair for my ex, but her friend borrowed a pair from her own sister (asian girl) and they took a quick 10 min walk to the corner store while I stayed back and dumped a great load into the right boot. So my ex n her friend come back... and out of boredom, her friend put on the right boot of the pair borrowed from her sister barefoot, and just looked at me. As they both knew my fetish. She never said a word and neither did I. But the look on her face and looking at me, like "You SOB" haha SCORE !!!
JADSALEM

Post by JADSALEM »

so waiting for your pics?
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

luvgooeypumps wrote:<null>
I second the troll theory
morefun91

Post by morefun91 »

provided this post is real

why don't you make a deal with him, if he wants to cum in your shoes then he has to buy you a new pair same price then let him cum your old heels while you wear new ones then when he wants to cum on your new heels he has to buy you a new pair first. how does that sound?
heeljoblover

Post by heeljoblover »

if you caught him. Tell them to plz stop. respect your stuff! lock up your good shoes. and if they are persistent, leave out old shoes that you don't want or care about so if they gonna play with them you can jus chuck em. or buy him his own pair dont freak out. be straight up with them.
feverpitch

Post by feverpitch »

I'd bring them out while all the friends are over and ask them to explain themselves. If you want to take it a step further, make all of the boys pitch in and replace any shoes that have been soiled. I'd avoid getting parents involved, as I know from experience that it's a really embarrassing topic to discuss with one's parents. If worst comes to worst, ban your son's friends from sleeping over and buy a lock for your bedroom, and lock it when you're not at home.