Borrowed Shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Ilikeshoes21

Re: Borrowed Shoes

Post by Ilikeshoes21 »

That's a awesome collection your feet are really well maintained. Story on these rainbow flip flops would be nice to read. :)
beckycd

Post by beckycd »

Damn you have hot legs and cute toes, love to see you in strappy or peep toe heels and sandals, ever had your feet cummed on?
shoobay

Post by shoobay »

Wow! Fantastic thread! I had a similar encounter a couple of months ago, when my wife and I stayed in the apartment of my best friend's mom. I took lots of pics of me wearing her heels (and some clothes and lingerie too).
I'd LOVE to see more pics from you. How many of her shoes did you actually take? Do you have pics of the nude pumps you cut up? They would be great to see! You could post them in the abused shoes forum! Feel free to pm me if you want some of my pics. I may also post a couple here. You have fabulous legs and I truly can't wait to see more pics of you wearing your friend's mom's heels!
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

shoobay wrote:Wow! Fantastic thread! I had a similar encounter a couple of months ago, when my wife and I stayed in the apartment of my best friend's mom. I took lots of pics of me wearing her heels (and some clothes and lingerie too).
I'd LOVE to see more pics from you. How many of her shoes did you actually take? Do you have pics of the nude pumps you cut up? They would be great to see! You could post them in the abused shoes forum! Feel free to pm me if you want some of my pics. I may also post a couple here. You have fabulous legs and I truly can't wait to see more pics of you wearing your friend's mom's heels!
On that note, I'd love to see your stuff too.
Ilikeshoes21

Post by Ilikeshoes21 »

Idkdude wrote:Does anyone else have really feminine feet/legs? I 'borrowed' a couple of shoes in the past. If you guys are interested in seeing my collection, reply. I'll pose in the shoes that are requested or cum in them as well.
I want to know how you keep your feet looking so neat and clean? I have a small collection myself and would love to make a similar thread. I really like how this thread is shaping up.
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Very nice! Your legs are quite feminine, and that's a great collection.
Got any high heeled pumps?
Idkdude

Post by Idkdude »

Sorry you guys for the wait. Here's pics of me in my rainbows: love these so much!
I wear a size 8-9 in women's btw. I don't have a way to keep my feet maintained, they're just always so smooth and soft.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Idkdude wrote:Sorry you guys for the wait. Here's pics of me in my rainbows: love these so much!
I wear a size 8-9 in women's btw. I don't have a way to keep my feet maintained, they're just always so smooth and soft.
Fuck it. Can you do them all? Also, where'd you get the sling backs?
shoobay

Post by shoobay »

Not sure why the first pic is repeated below, but I hope you enjoy these regardless. The pics were taken a few minutes ago, and show off these pretty Nine West nude sandals. My legs look way better in nylons, but this way you get to see my toenails. What do you think? I don't think this is too bad for a fifty year old man!
image.jpg
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Idkdude

Post by Idkdude »

More sandals(: