SIL Converse

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sl0vr

Re: SIL Converse

Post by sl0vr »

Update, so they are at the concert now...

Well I got lucky and unlucky...

The lucky part is... my dog ended up coming with us and also they have a spare bedroom upstairs for the friend so I will have the whole downstairs to myself again.

The unlucky part is that I selected the wrong shoes to cum in. They went off to the concert and none are the ones they ended up wearing.

Here's what happened.. my wife's friend wore some really old beat up black flip flops (think reefs). She left them in the garage and I had a sniff and a lick.. They were salty and a little sweet at the same time. I did not cum into them at this time, but they were extremely molded to her feet because they were very old. She left her overnight bag near the front door. At the middle of the day, most everyone went out for an hour including everyone but my wife and myself. My wife was napping upstairs. So I got to take a quick peek at inside the overnight bag of my wife's friend and found a pair of tom's wedges. I didn't cum into the insole though because they were BRAND NEW. No wear on the heel or anything whatsoever. So I just came on the outsole then wiped and put it back in. Thinking that she would wear these to the concert... since she is leaving to go back home tomorrow. Turns out she ended up wearing her black worn out flip flops which I didn't do anything with, especially because when she went out with the family she wore those same flip flops.

Then onto my SIL.. I saw her converse but I only took pics because I knew I'd have my way with them tonight or the next night and that there was a highly unlikely chance she would wear these because I assumed they would be getting dressed up. But they were pretty worn out as usual. My cum stains from Nov of last year are still visible so that is a pretty big turn on. But instead I looked in her shoe cabinet and saw a pair of nice bandolino peeptoe pumps. I noticed there was some toe grime at the peep toe area which I promptly licked off. Then I came inside them and a little outside as well. I wiped and placed them back. She ended up wearing her black dressy tom's wedges.

Then get this, my SIL's friend came to the house before they all left. Smoking hot, petite asian chick. She came wearing a nice white shirt, distressed jeans, and...you guessed it... black low chucks. They were very trashed looking and I wish I had gotten a pic. Instant hard on when I saw her come in and take them off. Didn't get a chance to have my way with them because they were all standing near the front door and they left almost immediately after.

Without further ado, here are some pics from today. I plan on taking more tonight and tomorrow...
Image 7.jpg
Image 8.jpg
Image 9.jpg
Image 10.jpg
Image 11.jpg
Image 12.jpg
Image 13.jpg
Image 14.jpg
Image 1.jpg
SIL Converse today, you can still see where I left my "mark" back in Nov '13 (also earlier in this thread). Look near the 1st-3rd eyelets.
Image 2.jpg
Lots of walking happened on these soles since Nov '13
Image 3.jpg
Image 3a.jpg
Image 4.jpg
Image 5.jpg
Image 6.jpg
Image 15.jpg
More of SIL toms
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

Had a little fun last night with my wife's friend's flip flops before she left the next morning.
Image 6.jpg
Image 5.jpg
Image 4.jpg
Image 3.jpg
deposited a little cum on the heel and around the toe strap area..spread it around so it wouldn't be obvious, this is a post cum pic:
Image 2.jpg
Wife's Friend (this morning right before putting on her cum flip flops):
Image 12.jpg
this morning getting ready to leave
Image 11.png
this morning she right after she put on her flip flops with my cum on the heel and toe area

SIL Legs/Feet (candid today):
Image 10.jpg
Image 9.jpg
Image 8.jpg
Image 7.jpg
SIL Converse
Image 1.jpg
IMG_7483.JPG
IMG_7470.JPG
IMG_7479.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jcarl

Post by jcarl »

lucky guy :) please more
fanner1

Post by fanner1 »

Last edited by fanner1 on Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

Very hot posts. are your wife and SIL asian as well?
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

Webcam87 wrote:Very hot posts. are your wife and SIL asian as well?
Thanks!
Yup! here's a link to my 1st post on here that describes her and more info on these shoes: :)

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45884
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

sl0vr wrote:
Webcam87 wrote:Very hot posts. are your wife and SIL asian as well?
Thanks!
Yup! here's a link to my 1st post on here that describes her and more info on these shoes: :)

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45884
NIICE! hey if you have a chance PM me.. I'm curious about something.
timby

Post by timby »

great story and great pics!!

hope to see lot's more :-)
flipflopz2004

Post by flipflopz2004 »

Awesome! I love those reef ginger flip flops!
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

image.jpg
Pic from today ;)