My Girlfriend

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

plugs1987

Re: My Girlfriend

Post by plugs1987 »

Peach and gold glitter :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nwf

Post by nwf »

I really hope you can post anything that entails tennis shoes into the sneaker forum. I would love to see her in running shoes.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Fantastic, would still love to see her squash something inside her boots.....especially with those peachy toenails.

Any chance you can sneek something into the toes of her boots :) Thanks for the post.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Geourgous!! Amazingly sexy feet, would love to see pics of your whole body!!
Slingbackguy

Post by Slingbackguy »

johnnyappleseed wrote:Lets see the riding boots or cowgirl boots get messy or cummed on!
I'm with you the Cowboy Boots are to die for, so gorgeous and so needing of about 50 cum shots in each, ride em cowboy!
plugs1987

Post by plugs1987 »

Hi it's plug's girlfriend. Just wanted to share some pix of running shoes I tried on for my bf, for anyone who shares my love for cute gym shoes :) FYI I own the all pink pair of Nikes and all white pair of Pumas, both size 8
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

cute......how hot and sweaty do you pretty feet get inside them............:)
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

lovely toes, would love to lick them :!:
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms
slavetoslippers

Post by slavetoslippers »

I love her flats
plugs1987

Post by plugs1987 »

So last night I fucked my girlfriends heels and came all over them. I love covering them in my cum and showing her what I did to them and then make her wear them later once it's all dried up.