My Girlfriend

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: My Girlfriend

Post by italianboots »

Wow, fantastic thread.....just beautiful legs and perfect feet. Thank you so much, both of you!!! Love to see something squashed inside a pair of your boots.......:)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Well I think she has a few of us hooked with crushing stuff between her toes! :)) what was that in her pumps she put on?? Sooo want to see more of that!! :)) more pumps & boots filled with something messy & see her nice feet put them on!! :)))
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

I would love to see her sexy feet sliding into those tab flats filled with cum!!
plugs1987

Post by plugs1987 »

It's plug's girlfriend here. Just wanted to show off my comfy leg warmers :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

careful... someone might steal you away from him...
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Think you might just have the sexiest feet and ankles on here, please keep posting, just loving the updates.

Freakin hot, lets see more stuff squished and crushed inside your shoes and boots......beautiful.

So hot having a sexy girl commenting on here. Thanks both of you......
dongel

Post by dongel »

bonnie_twiggy wrote:careful... someone might steal you away from him...
Word!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

bump......just got to keep this going, just looked at these pics again......those are some amazingly pretty feet. Honestly guys, lets see plenty more?? :) Would love to hear from you if you care to pm.
plugs1987

Post by plugs1987 »

Thanks for all the responses guys! Glad you like. We are both busy with work and school but we will keep uploading as we can. Definately have more coming. Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
johnnyappleseed

Post by johnnyappleseed »

Lets see the riding boots or cowgirl boots get messy or cummed on!