My Girlfriend

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

plugs1987

Re: My Girlfriend

Post by plugs1987 »

I know one of my favorite things for her to do is crush. It's definately a guilty pleasure. I dont know if anyone else on here enjoys it but she sent me these. Her feet are so powerful.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

Hell yea I love it also! Get her to do more in shoe crushing plz, she is awsum, she's a keeper!
The messier the better!!
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/31043
plugs1987

Post by plugs1987 »

So this weekend we decided to take a little trip to the shoe store and buy my girlfriend some new heels. They are size 8 Steve Maddens. I absolutely love these new ones and she was nice enough to take some photos for me. Hopefully very soon I'll be able to enjoy her feet in these new heels.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

plugs1987 wrote:So this weekend we decided to take a little trip to the shoe store and buy my girlfriend some new heels. They are size 8 Steve Maddens. I absolutely love these new ones and she was nice enough to take some photos for me. Hopefully very soon I'll be able to enjoy her feet in these new heels.
dude, they are so fucking hot!!! Can't wait to see them getting put to good use!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

plugs1987 wrote:I know one of my favorite things for her to do is crush. It's definately a guilty pleasure. I dont know if anyone else on here enjoys it but she sent me these. Her feet are so powerful.
more crush!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
conversesex2014

Post by conversesex2014 »

Are those keds in her hanging shoe rack? Any chance to see some pics of those?
johnnyappleseed

Post by johnnyappleseed »

Oh man please some more of the boots! Do you have any other boots as well?
lgnf2000

Post by lgnf2000 »

Love the new heels very sexy.
plugs1987

Post by plugs1987 »

This is plug's girlfriend :) here's a few more pairs from my closet. Any more requests?
RvP20

Post by RvP20 »

Loving these updates! Do you have any nude color shoes to share on here?