nikes nike shox xccelerators Skechers or pumas womans only

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shox94lover

nikes nike shox xccelerators Skechers or pumas womans only

Post by shox94lover »

I am looking to trade a pair or two from my collection for a pair or two of yours post pics for me i will get pics up soon thanks
irishlincoln

Re: nikes nike shox xccelerators Skechers or pumas womans o

Post by irishlincoln »

IMAG0521.jpg
IMAG0522.jpg
I have a pair of Skechers I'd like to trade. Here they are. Let me know if you like them. They are 8 1/2 women's. The model is Skechers Ace. They don't have any laces anymore and are pretty worn now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
visitor9000

Post by visitor9000 »

nike xcellerator pink.jpg
nike xcellerator blue.jpg
Both pairs are size 9. I *MIGHT* be willing to trade one or both for something really nice. These shoes are rare and hard to come by, so they're precious to me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
30, A, 34-24-36, current collection total: 100ish
visitor9000

Post by visitor9000 »

I forgot, I also have a pair of Skechers I'd like to trade away:
skechers extreme.jpg
Size 9. I don't really care about these; didn't pay careful attention when buying them, it's not the model/colors I wanted. So I'd be open to trading them for anything decent.
irishlincoln wrote:I have a pair of Skechers I'd like to trade. Here they are. Let me know if you like them. They are 8 1/2 women's. The model is Skechers Ace. They don't have any laces anymore and are pretty worn now.
Those Skechers Ace are pretty hot. Don't suppose you have any recent pictures showing how worn is "pretty worn"? I might want to trade you for them :p
shox94lover

Post by shox94lover »

ok vister 9000 i would like both piars and the skechers aces not a fan of the those light weight skechers but i do want the d lites i will post some pics later this weekend and if i trade with both of you i would like pics of u enjoying the ones i send thnaks and vistor9000 can i get a few more pics of the xccelerators thanks
irishlincoln

Post by irishlincoln »

That's cool. I'll get some pics soon of the Skechers. I also have a pair of ankle socks I'll throw in.

Does anyone have a pair of 8.5 or 9 size women's Asics they'd be willing to trade?
visitor9000

Post by visitor9000 »

I can get more pictures this weekend. I'll also double check the size, since I'm not 100% certain myself.

Also forgot I have a pair of Shox I don't really want and would be happy to trade. It's a good pair of Shox that have served me well for a year or so; I'm only getting rid of them because I've bought better pairs. Size 10 or 10.5, I forget, but they fit like a 9.
nike shox.jpg
I also have a very, very sexy pair of size 9 Asics:
asics pink.jpg
But I absolutely love these shoes to death (you can see the cum stains), so I'd only trade them for something just as good or better :D If I remember correctly, the model is Kayano 5.
shox94lover

Post by shox94lover »

Irsish licion ill pass on.the socks dont use socks and iam not a aiscs fan and size dont matter to.me i will get pics soon thanks
visitor9000

Post by visitor9000 »

Update: turns out my finances are a lot worse off this month than I thought; I can't afford to "swap" shoes (shipping costs money), but I'll be selling the pink Shox, Skechers, and a pair of Converse.

I'd be willing to negotiate rock-bottom prices for a "trade", though. This means I'd only charge enough so that I don't lose money on shipping, and other than that, it would be a swap as normal. $15 is about the lowest I can go, with possible discount for multiple purchases.

The Asics and Xcellerators are off the table; I decided I like them too much to give away. Sorry for the tease :(

Pics coming later today, I have other stuff to do first.
Perez.ivan95

Post by Perez.ivan95 »

I want to cum those skechers d'lites.