I am the GloryholePrincess and this is my thread. :)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

lgnf2000

Re: I am the GloryholePrincess and this is my thread. :)

Post by lgnf2000 »

what a good hottie
fillinghershoes

Post by fillinghershoes »

gloryholeprincess wrote:
fillinghershoes wrote:...I get to the hotel, her MPM lets me in, and I see Piper is already hard at work sucking another guy’s cock. She’s squatting in front of him wearing her new red heels from a shoesession member, and she’s got her black peep toes on the floor between her legs, dripping cum out of her pussy all over the shoes. Looks like she’s been a busy girl before I got here – I can’t believe all the cum dripping out of her pussy could be from just one guy. I’m so turned on right now, I really hope I’m up soon. I can tell that the guy getting blown is really close to cumming. He starts to blow a load into Piper’s mouth, and she clamps down to make sure she sucks out every drop. I really expected her to go for the facial, but I understand why she collected his cum when I see what she does next. She pulls one of the red pumps off her feet, and I notice that the inside of her sexy shoe is already soaked with cum. She dribbles the cum into the heel, and watches it slide down towards the toe with a smile and a giggle. She’s obviously very proud of her work, as she should be. She pulls the cummy shoe back onto her foot with a noisy squish, and I see a little cum dribble out the peep from between her toes....
I stopped reading this story here and closed my eyes and pictured cum dripping from my pussy onto a shoe and I just came with a vibrator buried in my pussy!!!!! This is one of the hottest stories I have ever read!!! I want to meet you and your wife! Seriously!
I am going to use this scenario with MyPervertedShoeBoy if that is ok with you?
Piper
Of course Piper! Happy to hear my story is making you horny and keeping you cumming. I'd love to have you act out the story with anyone you choose. Of course if you need a hand....LOL. My mind is full of perverted ideas and fantasies like that - plenty more where that came from. Post it on your site if you want for your members to jack off to.

My wife and I would love to meet you next time you're out in Vegas. Let me know, and we'll make it happen. I'll PM you contact information so we can hook up.
gloryholeprincess

Post by gloryholeprincess »

fillinghershoes wrote:
gloryholeprincess wrote:
fillinghershoes wrote:...I get to the hotel, her MPM lets me in, and I see Piper is already hard at work sucking another guy’s cock. She’s squatting in front of him wearing her new red heels from a shoesession member, and she’s got her black peep toes on the floor between her legs, dripping cum out of her pussy all over the shoes. Looks like she’s been a busy girl before I got here – I can’t believe all the cum dripping out of her pussy could be from just one guy. I’m so turned on right now, I really hope I’m up soon. I can tell that the guy getting blown is really close to cumming. He starts to blow a load into Piper’s mouth, and she clamps down to make sure she sucks out every drop. I really expected her to go for the facial, but I understand why she collected his cum when I see what she does next. She pulls one of the red pumps off her feet, and I notice that the inside of her sexy shoe is already soaked with cum. She dribbles the cum into the heel, and watches it slide down towards the toe with a smile and a giggle. She’s obviously very proud of her work, as she should be. She pulls the cummy shoe back onto her foot with a noisy squish, and I see a little cum dribble out the peep from between her toes....
I stopped reading this story here and closed my eyes and pictured cum dripping from my pussy onto a shoe and I just came with a vibrator buried in my pussy!!!!! This is one of the hottest stories I have ever read!!! I want to meet you and your wife! Seriously!
I am going to use this scenario with MyPervertedShoeBoy if that is ok with you?
Piper
Of course Piper! Happy to hear my story is making you horny and keeping you cumming. I'd love to have you act out the story with anyone you choose. Of course if you need a hand....LOL. My mind is full of perverted ideas and fantasies like that - plenty more where that came from. Post it on your site if you want for your members to jack off to.

My wife and I would love to meet you next time you're out in Vegas. Let me know, and we'll make it happen. I'll PM you contact information so we can hook up.
Write me at the address I gave you. My man has read your little story also. We are definitely going to use some of those ideas. ;)
Piper
ImageYes, that is really me Sucking Cock at the Gloryhole.

http://www.gloryholeprincess.com/
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Hey Piper, some great stuff in your topic here! Nice, the idea of cum dripping out of you onto your shoes :)
gloryholeprincess

Wetshoe wrote:Hey Piper, some great stuff in your topic here! Nice, the idea of cum dripping out of you onto your shoes :)
If I wasn't ovulating, I would have used this idea tonight. MyPervertedMan has a huge load of cum saved up for me and MyPervertedShoeBoy is coming over tonight and I know he has been saving as well. ;)
Piper

gloryholeprincess

Mymavz28 aka MyPervertedShoeBoy came over the other night and let me suck him a bit and give him a hand job before he sprayed my shoes. :wink: I love stroking a cock. You guys have it so easy. :roll:

Can you see his dried cum on my shoes? He likes to cover them for me.
Piper
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jhamz03

Post by jhamz03 »

where you from? i really like your heels i want to lick the sole of your heels <3
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Looking forward to spraying your shoes for you too :)
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

mmm I want to see his cum inside your hot heels! such a greeat thread ! thanks !
soleman4u

Post by soleman4u »

Thanks for joining and keep posting those cumcovered shoe pics. you are a treasure.