I am the GloryholePrincess and this is my thread. :)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

fillinghershoes

Re: I am the GloryholePrincess and this is my thread. :)

Post by fillinghershoes »

She’s known for weeks that I’m going out with Piper to get my dick dirty for her today, and the anticipation has driving her crazy. The more she thinks about it, the hornier she’s been getting. I’ve been enjoying the frequent pussy up until now, but I’ve been fighting her off like a lunatic for the last 24 hours, and believe me it hasn’t been easy.
As I’m getting dressed to go out, I can hear her moaning in the bedroom, and my dick gets instantly stiff. I walk in and see her laying on the bed, buck naked except for a pair of our favorite heels. She’s got her vibrator buried in her pussy, and I can hear it buzzing away hard. All of a sudden a though an idea hits me – I’ll bet Piper would love a dirty dick too. I can’t wait to see the look on her face when she tastes and smells my wife’s pussy all over my dick. I unbuckle my belt and unzip my pants, and my aching cock bursts free and springs forward, like it’s trying to drag me towards her pussy.

I climb on the bed over my wife, and pull the vibrator out of her slowly. Her pussy is totally drenched at this point. I’m going to have to be careful – I’ve been letting a load build up for Piper for 24 hours – no pussy, no blowjobs, and no jacking off. My balls feel so swollen I halfway expect the skin to be stretched tight. They feel as heavy as grapefruits right now. I aim my cock at her steaming little hole. It’s so wet and red from her vibrator it looks like she’s been creampied already. I slide my dick in easily, trying to keep in mind that I need to save this monster load for Piper. I can feel her hot juice pumping all over my cock, and as I push deep I can feel it gushing all over the base of my cock and running down my balls. I pull out and quickly hide my dick back in my underwear and zip up my jeans, because I know I can’t resist any more temptation.

I get to the hotel, her MPM lets me in, and I see Piper is already hard at work sucking another guy’s cock. She’s squatting in front of him wearing her new red heels from a shoesession member, and she’s got her black peep toes on the floor between her legs, dripping cum out of her pussy all over the shoes. Looks like she’s been a busy girl before I got here – I can’t believe all the cum dripping out of her pussy could be from just one guy. I’m so turned on right now, I really hope I’m up soon. I can tell that the guy getting blown is really close to cumming. He starts to blow a load into Piper’s mouth, and she clamps down to make sure she sucks out every drop. I really expected her to go for the facial, but I understand why she collected his cum when I see what she does next. She pulls one of the red pumps off her feet, and I notice that the inside of her sexy shoe is already soaked with cum. She dribbles the cum into the heel, and watches it slide down towards the toe with a smile and a giggle. She’s obviously very proud of her work, as she should be. She pulls the cummy shoe back onto her foot with a noisy squish, and I see a little cum dribble out the peep from between her toes.

Piper beckons me over, and I’m so excited I can barely walk. She closes in on my cock and almost as soon as her lips wrap around the head, she pulls back and smiles. “It tastes like you’ve been busy today too!” I’m so glad she noticed, and she goes to work with even more enthusiasm. Her skillful sucking is nothing short of amazing, and my cock is throbbing so hard at this point it feels like a bass drum is pounding inside. I ask Piper if she would enjoy inserting a heel in her pussy, and her eyes light up. She grabs one of the cummy black heels from the floor between her legs, and slides the heel deep into her pussy which makes her let out a deep moan. She pushes it deeper and deeper inside her, until the widest part of the heel up at the top is giving her pussy a nice little stretch. I can actually hear the heel slurping in and out of her juicy pussy, and when she starts to cum it’s just too much for me. I can feel my balls tighten, and immediately start to gush my hot, thick, sticky, saved up load into Piper’s talented mouth. She sucks me dry like I’m a meat straw, and pulls off her other red pump. She spits my load into the heel of her shoe just like she did before, and I watch my load slide down the footbed and pool in the bottom before she pulls it back on with a slurpy wet squish.

I sit back on a chair to regain my composure as Piper pulls another guy in for his reward. Her MPM tells me that after she’s done, they plan to go walk around in public in her cummy shoes to show off what a sexy slut she is. It sounds so hot and turns me on so much that I can barely believe it, but I feel my dick twitch again. Halfway through her next blowjob I’m hard again, so I ask her MPM for a favor. Could I dirty up my dick in Piper’s pussy so I can take it home as a present for my wife? Her MPM responded with an enthusiastic yes, so I walked over behind her while she was sucking cock for all she was worth.

I wrapped my hands around Piper’s tiny waist, and started lifting her ass up to cock level. Like a champ she didn’t miss a beat, and continued to suck her current cock with passion. As I got her legs straightened and I lifted her skirt, I noticed that she STILL had the heel buried in her pussy and was working it like a maniac. I certainly wasn’t going to interrupt her fun, so I started pressing the head of my cock against her pussy above where the heel was inserted. It took a bit of work, but Piper’s tiny pussy stretched to make room for both the heel and my cock. I was really enjoying being inside Piper’s gushing pussy. I wanted to cum again, but I wanted to make sure I saved a nice juicy load for my wife when I got home – I knew I was going to get the second blowjob of a lifetime today as my wife cleaned off Piper’s pussy from my cock and I told her all the details of all the depraved sucking and fucking my cock had been through earlier.
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

One of the hottest stories I've ever read THANKS! I would love to see video with that scenario... would be best ever...
or pics at least...

I mean really I'm so hard I've just started to fuck my sister pump... I will read that story again.. and I think my sis shoe will be filled with cum faster than I will be able to finish reading that! :twisted: :twisted:
fillinghershoes

Post by fillinghershoes »

Just a fantasy story so no pics or video.

Hope you all enjoy!
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

still making my fetish mind explode.. would love to hear more stories from you ;)
gloryholeprincess

Post by gloryholeprincess »

fillinghershoes wrote:She’s known for weeks that I’m going out with Piper to get my dick dirty for her...
I haven't read your story because I have been hanging with family and I don't want to get all horny. My member emails are making it hard enough already. I am having a tough time getting by without cum and cock right now without reading something really sexy. Your first line gave me butterflies!!!
Piper
ImageYes, that is really me Sucking Cock at the Gloryhole.

http://www.gloryholeprincess.com/
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

gloryholeprincess wrote: I am having a tough time getting by without cum.......
Piper

You can always wear cummed heels in that kind of situations ;)
Pumpslave

Post by Pumpslave »

I love the pics. You have the most amazing heeled feet I have ever seen. I know this is a shot in the dark, but do you ever visit anywhere in Pennsylvania or Maryland?
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

gloryholeprincess wrote:
sirrush wrote:Do you have a picture where we can see the cum on the shoes AND on your beautiful slut face?
Here is the bigger version, sirrush.
I am sucking that member's cock with another man's cum still on my face. :wink:
Piper
Hey Piper! Man it's been awhile since I checked this thread! That pic is SO HOT!! You sucking cock and getting a load on your heels! So sexy!
gloryholeprincess

fillinghershoes wrote:...I get to the hotel, her MPM lets me in, and I see Piper is already hard at work sucking another guy’s cock. She’s squatting in front of him wearing her new red heels from a shoesession member, and she’s got her black peep toes on the floor between her legs, dripping cum out of her pussy all over the shoes. Looks like she’s been a busy girl before I got here – I can’t believe all the cum dripping out of her pussy could be from just one guy. I’m so turned on right now, I really hope I’m up soon. I can tell that the guy getting blown is really close to cumming. He starts to blow a load into Piper’s mouth, and she clamps down to make sure she sucks out every drop. I really expected her to go for the facial, but I understand why she collected his cum when I see what she does next. She pulls one of the red pumps off her feet, and I notice that the inside of her sexy shoe is already soaked with cum. She dribbles the cum into the heel, and watches it slide down towards the toe with a smile and a giggle. She’s obviously very proud of her work, as she should be. She pulls the cummy shoe back onto her foot with a noisy squish, and I see a little cum dribble out the peep from between her toes....
I stopped reading this story here and closed my eyes and pictured cum dripping from my pussy onto a shoe and I just came with a vibrator buried in my pussy!!!!! This is one of the hottest stories I have ever read!!! I want to meet you and your wife! Seriously!
I am going to use this scenario with MyPervertedShoeBoy if that is ok with you?
Piper

gloryholeprincess

pumpscummer wrote:
gloryholeprincess wrote: I am having a tough time getting by without cum.......
Piper
You can always wear cummed heels in that kind of situations ;)
I did...to a wedding.
Pumpslave wrote:I love the pics. You have the most amazing heeled feet I have ever seen. I know this is a shot in the dark, but do you ever visit anywhere in Pennsylvania or Maryland?
I go to the Berlin News in Berlin, NJ?
phoselover wrote:
gloryholeprincess wrote:
sirrush wrote:Do you have a picture where we can see the cum on the shoes AND on your beautiful slut face?
Here is the bigger version, sirrush.
I am sucking that member's cock with another man's cum still on my face. :wink:
Piper
Hey Piper! Man it's been awhile since I checked this thread! That pic is SO HOT!! You sucking cock and getting a load on your heels! So sexy!
Thanks, phoselover. :D I have done a ton of shoe stuff this summer. I am glad I can get back on here and have the private time to use it for masturbation again.

Mymavz28 aka MyPervertedShoeBoy fucks my cum covered Whore shoes and dumps a huge load of cum on my face below. ;)
Piper
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.