I am the GloryholePrincess and this is my thread. :)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

jon42

Re: I am the GloryholePrincess and this is my thread. :)

Post by jon42 »

gloryholeprincess wrote:One man came on my face and the other one, my member, came on my shoes. :wink:
Piper
Amazing!
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Do you ever cum to NY?

Have a group of friends who would love to meet up and do a shoe and foot GbHi or bukakke on tour heels. We stroke into our wives and gf's heels regularly.

Any other cpls or guys with a wife or gf with heels in NY who are interested, pm me.

Hope u can CUM to NY soon!
gloryholeprincess

Post by gloryholeprincess »

ralfyguy wrote:Nice! Love the Red shoes! That must be nice for you to get hot cum in several places at the same time. :D
Yes, Ralfyguy. I can never get enough cum. :wink: Truly ever!
jon42 wrote:
gloryholeprincess wrote:One man came on my face and the other one, my member, came on my shoes. :wink:
Piper
Amazing!
Thanks, Jon42. :D
gfluvsheels6 wrote:Do you ever cum to NY?
Have a group of friends who would love to meet up and do a shoe and foot GbHi or bukakke on tour heels. We stroke into our wives and gf's heels regularly.
Any other cpls or guys with a wife or gf with heels in NY who are interested, pm me.
Hope u can CUM to NY soon!
I do come to NYC occasionally. My man gets vanilla photo shoots there. If his LA clients call first, we go there though and it looks as though that is going to be the location this summer's shooting season. :)

I guess you guys didn't like the flip flop pic? That is too bad, I had a picture of me in the waves spreading my pussy that I was going to post next. :oops:
Piper
ImageYes, that is really me Sucking Cock at the Gloryhole.

http://www.gloryholeprincess.com/
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Post pics of you taking a load or loads on your feet in heels and then you walking in public in them, or in the adult store in all you shoe/foot jizzed glory!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Piper
Nice! Perhaps you need a third guy to cum on the other shoe next time :)
steve4soles

Post by steve4soles »

Holy cow,

I just saw the pic of a guy cumming over your red heels. I nearly broke my keyboard lol

that's a great pic, im a sole man myself and id love to see your soles all wrinkled up and covered in cum but if you keep posting pics like that im well happy

Just wish it was me shooting over your heels, im guessing im not the only one on here :wink:
nothing nicer than toe clevage covered in cum
FLshoeguy

Post by FLshoeguy »

Did you ever make it to Tampa last week, GHP? I'm so eager to add a nice, big load to your pretty feet sometime, and I hope I didn't miss my chance.
gloryholeprincess

Wetshoe wrote:Nice! Perhaps you need a third guy to cum on the other shoe next time :)
I always need a third, fourth or tenth guy with a cock full of cum. :wink:
steve4soles wrote:Holy cow, I just saw the pic of a guy cumming over your red heels. I nearly broke my keyboard lol
that's a great pic, im a sole man myself and id love to see your soles all wrinkled up and covered in cum but if you keep posting pics like that im well happy
Just wish it was me shooting over your heels, im guessing im not the only one on here :wink:
Those shoes are seriously cum stained on the souls. My member had been shooting his cum on them for weeks. I will have to take a pic and post it for you, steve4soles. :)
FLshoeguy wrote:Did you ever make it to Tampa last week, GHP? I'm so eager to add a nice, big load to your pretty feet sometime, and I hope I didn't miss my chance.
I almost went to Fantasyland today, FLshoeguy. I will be there either Saturday or Monday. :oops:
Piper

gloryholeprincess

This is the next update on GloryholePrincess. Nasty!

A member bought these shoes for me and proceeded to cover them in his cum for weeks. I went to his office the other day and sucked his nice cock and he shot his cum on them again. :oops:
Piper
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sirrush

Post by sirrush »

Do you have a picture where we can see the cum on the shoes AND on your beautiful slut face?