I am the GloryholePrincess and this is my thread. :)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

gloryholeprincess

Re: I am the GloryholePrincess and this is my thread. :)

Post by gloryholeprincess »

I forgot a pic. :)
Does anyone like boots?
I am roleplaying a stripper who likes to be nasty in the back room. ;) I fuck a wine bottle, get drenched in piss and then I totally cum. :oops:
Piper
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageYes, that is really me Sucking Cock at the Gloryhole.

http://www.gloryholeprincess.com/
ralfyguy

Post by ralfyguy »

Gloryholeprincess, I would really like to ask for more pics with the anal jewelry combined with the cum stained pumps. I also am a sucker for nylons and garters. If that could be possible that would be awesome. :)
gloryholeprincess

Post by gloryholeprincess »

ralfyguy wrote:Gloryholeprincess, I would really like to ask for more pics with the anal jewelry combined with the cum stained pumps. I also am a sucker for nylons and garters. If that could be possible that would be awesome. :)
Are nylon and garters allowed in this thread? :oops: I figured everything had to be shoe related. ;)
Piper
ImageYes, that is really me Sucking Cock at the Gloryhole.

http://www.gloryholeprincess.com/
mavz28

Post by mavz28 »

I say you can post whatever you want gorgeous! I think you should show these guys just how dirty and amazingly sexy you can be!
ralfyguy

Post by ralfyguy »

gloryholeprincess wrote:
ralfyguy wrote:Gloryholeprincess, I would really like to ask for more pics with the anal jewelry combined with the cum stained pumps. I also am a sucker for nylons and garters. If that could be possible that would be awesome. :)
Are nylon and garters allowed in this thread? :oops: I figured everything had to be shoe related. ;)
Piper
There is nothing wrong with nylons and garters in this thread. Not every Lady wears her heels barefoot. :D
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Yes, its fine if you post your nylons and garters here.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

And yes, I like boots!
ralfyguy

Post by ralfyguy »

I like boots also!
athlete100

Post by athlete100 »

gloryholeprincess wrote:I forgot a pic. :)
Does anyone like boots?
I am roleplaying a stripper who likes to be nasty in the back room. ;) I fuck a wine bottle, get drenched in piss and then I totally cum. :oops:
Piper
I like boots too! As you may have already known by my little fetish for Uggs. What I would do to have those in my hands right now... turns me on so much
jon42

Post by jon42 »

gloryholeprincess wrote:
jon42 wrote:Shoes full of stranger cum - the style isn't so important! Maybe even boots - the important part is that they should be full of cum :wink:
Sounds like a lot of fun either way!
I am pretty sure, unless you show up jon42, that the men at this party are going to be cumming on my face. Actually, I think covering my face would be more truthful. ;) lol
madis wrote:Hi Piper you are one sexy and amazing girl i must say. Too bad i cant visit London for the time of your bukkake. And im with Jon on the shoes full of cum thing. This idea has been in my mind for a long time. Girl wears high heel shoes while blowbanging and then collect all the cum in the shoe and then drinks it. Never imagined there would be a girl that would carry this out but seems there is hope:D.
All the best
Madis
Considering that your description just gave me butterflies and is making my pussy ache, I think there is a huge amount of hope, madis. I guess I will have to throw a different party for you, jon42 and all of your friends. ;)
It made me want to go collect some cum from my man right now and eat it from my shoe. Of course, I have already done this (as you can see in my avatar) but I guess we don't have to film it. :lol:

I am loving this forum. I can't express to you all how hard it is to find a place that is safe for a woman to post nasty pics and her nasty thoughts! Thanks to you all for being so respectful and kinky. :)
Piper
That's almost what I was thinking - either way, we should find some way to find you will cum-drenched heels to wear while a bunch of guys cover your face, you'll feel that much naughtier.

Can't say I'd mind blowing a load on your face either when it comes to it!

And thanks for sharing your kinky with us here :)