Home alone in someone elses house looking for shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

TommyCreamer

Re: Home alone in someone elses house looking for shoes

Post by TommyCreamer »

What a FANTASTIC mess. Well done!!!
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

"bump" :evil:
keithasdf

Post by keithasdf »

junglist wrote:
stken wrote:Definitely the blue suede peep toes. There shouldn't be a vote about that. Those are freaking hot! :P
I know they are hot & a vote isn't really needed, but wanted to see which were peoples favourite out of the two pairs.

So had some free time today & here is my session with the black Carvela's. Had an intimate moment licking the entire outsides. They tasted SO nice! + only had a little while fucking the toes as the thought of fucking them in someone elses house made me not last that long. Ended up spraying a couple of beads on the carpet, but most of the load ended up in one of them.
Photo0121.jpg
Photo0122.jpg
Photo0126.jpg
Photo0134.jpg
Photo0136.jpg
Photo0137.jpg
Photo0138.jpg
Blue frilly suede peep toes next time I have the house to myself. Got to resist the urge to cover the outsides of the £135 suede in cum :twisted: ggrrrrrrr
how the smell?? :D
junglist

Post by junglist »

keithasdf wrote: how the smell?? :D
Got to say, I'm not a huge fan of smelling ladies shoes. Just a personal thing
Pumphumper III

Post by Pumphumper III »

Me either, I just fuck them and that's it.
4 Out of memory, 0:1
lew4y

Post by lew4y »

Niceee!

Do you have some pictures from your profilpicture?(the blsck heels)
They look fantastic
Pumphumper III

Post by Pumphumper III »

lew4y wrote:Niceee!

Do you have some pictures from your profilpicture?(the blsck heels)
They look fantastic
No unfortunately i can't afford Louboutin's. But if you Type Christian Louboutin Heels in to google their is a vast range a the most gorgeous heels on the planet.
4 Out of memory, 0:1
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

What an awesome thread! You are one lucky guy, that lady has some excellent taste in shoes.
Do you ever see her walk around in the shoes you've blasted with your cum?
junglist

Post by junglist »

Tiafain789 wrote:What an awesome thread! You are one lucky guy, that lady has some excellent taste in shoes.
Do you ever see her walk around in the shoes you've blasted with your cum?
You know. I was very lucky, the time that I had. Just wish I had discovered her collection a couple of weeks sooner. Brings back memories seeing this thread again. Unfortunately I never was her wearing any pairs of heels, but I did see her in the wedge boots a few times, but wedges aren't my thing
junglist

Post by junglist »

Been working in my boss's office in his outhouse for over a year now and I often think about the fun that I had in this thread.

We often have a number of things for the business delivered to the office each day and occasionally the Royal Mail guy asks if we can sign for packages that are meant for the house. Yesterday, he turned up and asked if I could sign for something. He said that he'd tried the bell and tried knocking on the door a few times on the main house as the car was there, but no one answered. I told him sometimes they are round the back in the garden and can't hear, but I signed for the package anyhow.

I went down to the house after the mail guy had left. Knocked on the door a few times.... no answer. Went round the back of the house to see if I could find anyone.......... and this was the sight that greeted me when I walked round the corner. The daughters black patent shoes! I know they have a couple of cars, so they must have gone out and left them outside.
bp0.jpg
bp1.jpg
bp2.jpg
bp3.jpg
bp4.jpg
Needless to say, I though it was time that she learned the valuable lesson of not leaving her shoes outside, so I put one in each pocket of my jeans, walked back to our office and put them in the boot of my car. Couldn't smuggle them into the house when I got back, but will update with more pics when I can
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.