Home alone in someone elses house looking for shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kong56

Re: Home alone in someone elses house looking for shoes

Post by kong56 »

Great work. I love those black sandals. Wish you has a shot at those blue peep toe booties. Those were drop dead sexy and asking for a load or two.
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
Choolover1

Post by Choolover1 »

Good job! Love to see her fancy shoes being treated with cum - if she only knew... :twisted:
junglist

Post by junglist »

kong56 wrote:Wish you has a shot at those blue peep toe booties. Those were drop dead sexy and asking for a load or two.
Cheers man! I had the opportunity to get them out & have a session with them yesterday & today, but I couldn't bring myself to splash them. They might stain, which would lead to an argument ect & me getting fired. I got to draw the line somewhere, even though they are asking for a load :twisted: although a new video is uploading at the moment & will post the session in due course
kong56

Post by kong56 »

Thats great man, Cant wait to see that. Idk if I would have had that resolve, I feel as if i would have found a way to get my cum on those heels. Look forward to your update!
kong56

Post by kong56 »

Too bad however :(
shoes2k3

Post by shoes2k3 »

Plz, cum on that beautiful Nike Shox!!!
junglist

Post by junglist »

kong56 wrote:Thats great man, Cant wait to see that. Idk if I would have had that resolve, I feel as if i would have found a way to get my cum on those heels. Look forward to your update!
Cheers man! Can't promise anything
shoes2k3 wrote:Plz, cum on that beautiful Nike Shox!!!
Trainers don't do anything for me. I don't want to waste my cum on them. Sorry
junglist

Post by junglist »

kong56 wrote:Thats great man, Cant wait to see that. Idk if I would have had that resolve, I feel as if i would have found a way to get my cum on those heels. Look forward to your update!
I got those blue suede peep toe booties out again the other day, but as I said last time, I just can't bring myself to cum all over the outsides of her hot £135 heels. It would ruin them & they are some of the hottest heels I have seen in the flesh. Normally I would be fine with it & wouldn't think twice, but I don't know whats wrong with me.

Anyway, redtube has passed my vid through quarantine & here is the fun I had last week with the Red Or Dead pumps. A fair squirt missed completely, as you can see in the vid, but a nice amount went inside, with a splash on the toe area. Only a few pics this time. Thought I took more
DSC00025.jpg
http://www.redtube.com/359380
DSC00027.jpg
DSC00028.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kong56

Post by kong56 »

Nice red pumps, and great job with them! Dont sweat it man, dont lose your job over it. But a man can dream about them!
quickheels

Post by quickheels »

Very nice :D :D :D