my feet in my gf heels( IRELAND )

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

strappy

Re: my feet in my gf heels( IRELAND )

Post by strappy »

A few pics of wife's sandal. Tell me what u think please . Especially for Castrol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
victim ov fashion

Post by victim ov fashion »

Very nice! must feel so good, sliding your arches along them. Those white strappy ones are amazing. Who makes them? such a perfect high heel!
Zuby

Post by Zuby »

hot pictures Strappy. Your wife seems to have a very long slender pair of feet. Good job
I cant say which part of a beautiful feet doesn't arouse me.
strappy

Post by strappy »

More ankle strap pics for Castol and zuby
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
castrol

Post by castrol »

excellent few pics there strappy, i love it with your feet in the air your arches looked hot very hot, and i wish it was my cock fucking your heel
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

strappy wrote:My feet pushed into my wifes ankle straps. Hope you all like. Especially for Castrol. Please let me know what you think !
Very good sensation wearing the heels, can not be described...I do personnally get immediately horny about the feeling of my skinn touching the leather of the shoe, it's unique...
Wondering if girls/women do feel the same, if so the should feel themselves big bitches whit heels on :P :twisted: :P
strappy

Post by strappy »

Getting horny for this shoe again. Sorry for poor quality
Bitstreamuk

Post by Bitstreamuk »

if you have a flickr account you can view mine, i lost the photos it is only place to view them xxx
http://www.flickr.com/photos/50923351@N06/
strappy

Post by strappy »

Pointing toes for Castrol
strappy

Post by strappy »

Finished