Home alone in someone elses house looking for shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bentheel

Re: Home alone in someone elses house looking for shoes

Post by bentheel »

Looking forward to see A LOT OF CUM over any other satin Karen Millen eheheheh :twisted: :twisted:
Specially the black one with satin inside and the blue sandal!
junglist

Post by junglist »

bendstra wrote:lets see those nike shox!
Ask & you shall receive (most of the time), but I am not wasting my cum on these, the flats or the wedges. Hope you like them anyhow.
DSC00014.jpg
DSC00015.jpg
DSC00016.jpg
DSC00017.jpg
cacalotas wrote:Woooow great shot on these heels, maybe no intencion to cum outside =D but looks fantastic! congrats, and if u have chance take a pic of the cum other day to see if can see dry cum on it!
Cheers cacalotas! I cleaned up after my antics, as I don't want to get rumbled & lose a good thing.
dannythief wrote:You are the king. :twisted:
Thanks Danny! Wouldn't say I am the king, but I do my best to bring what I can to this forum. Blackpumps said I was part of his inspiration for his thread the other month, as per the link below. Being called an inspiration & the king, I'm flattered at the compliments from some members on here

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=40583
Choolover1 wrote:Excellent! Good choice of heels to spray :) Thx for the vids as well !! Please go on...! :twisted:
Trying to this week, but not sure of when I might have any free time to myself in the house.
Drewski wrote:what are the chances of getting a vid of the black patents?
bentheel wrote:Looking forward to see A LOT OF CUM over any other satin Karen Millen eheheheh :twisted: :twisted:
Specially the black one with satin inside and the blue sandal!
The black patents & blue sandals live in her bedroom, so I have to be extra sure no one is going to get home, as I need to put everything back where I find it & get back to where I work in time. The other satin Karen Millens are closer & might get a blasting next. You'll have to see. Hopefully more videos & pics to cum soon :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
junglist

Post by junglist »

bentheel wrote:Looking forward to see A LOT OF CUM over any other satin Karen Millen eheheheh :twisted: :twisted:
Specially the black one with satin inside
Here we go then bentheel. This is the fun I had last week, but have been waiting for the video to upload. I decided to have some fun with the black satin Karen Millens from a previous session, but when I got round to playing with them, I only had 5% battery left on my phone. Luckily, it had enough juice to take some pics before & record the video (even though a bit dark) before dieing. Also had to switch phones cameras, so the pics go a different size at that point The vid shows all you need to know. Plus had my vid rejected by redtube as they said " 'cumming on boss's girlfriends Karen Millens' has been rejected as it might be a possible privacy exposure". She isn't called Karen Millen redtube :)
DSC00006.jpg
DSC00007.jpg
DSC00008.jpg
DSC00009.jpg
DSC00010.jpg
DSC00011.jpg
DSC00012.jpg
DSC00013.jpg
DSC00014.jpg
Photo0578.jpg
Photo0579.jpg
http://www.redtube.com/349136
Photo0580.jpg
Photo0581.jpg
Then, at about the point of climax, I realised that these heels take fucking ages to try & soak the cum up from. Spent about 30 mins trying to get them looking 'untouched' again & mulling over the good choice on choosing to cum on these as opposed to the blue ruffle peep toe ankle boots on page 2 that I SO badly want to spray, but I know they will take as long to clean up & will probably leave a visible mark on light coloured suede. Aarrgh! REALLY want to cum all over those blue peep toes! :twisted:

Also thanks everyone for getting 1 of my vids on redtube to 9800 views! Check my videos for past cumshots on heels / flats / boots
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bentheel

Post by bentheel »

Hey there!

What a BEAUTIFUL piece of work!
Wonderfulllllllllllllllllllll! Just got hard to see those heels... if i had them on my hands i would probably bent the heels a little bit... not enough to break them (unfortunatelly) but enough to make them cry a little heheheheheh :twisted:

Well done my friend! keep up the good work. This is probably one of the most stunning post ever! EPIC WIN!

when you got some time and get bored of all of her heels, remember those blue satin Karen Millen too! Those are so sexy... i must confess i love satin and stiletto heels!!! Would love to feel the heel bending below my feet :wink:
kong56

Post by kong56 »

Really great work. Appreciate the risk you take! Ill have to check out rhe blue peeptoes!
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
junglist

Post by junglist »

Thanks for the support bentheel, kong56 & everyone who has checked this thread & my other threads. Unfortunately, the blue satin Karen Millens live in the bedroom & I'm not sure about venturing there again. May get another chance next week, but as mentioned before, my access to all these sexy high heels is going to cum to an end soon, so I am choosing my targets wisely.

Yesterday, a similar package to the box her sisters shoes turned up in arrived when she was in. Then later on in the day I heard her talking to my boss in the other room, saying that "the company she bought her sisters shoes off sent them before Christmas but they never turned up". She went on to say because she bought postal insurance when she bought them, the company sent out another pair for nothing. So she is happy & I am especially happy :)

Below are pics of how the black satin Karen Millen heels look from the last session. They don't look bad unless you are looking closely :twisted:
DSC00027.jpg
DSC00028.jpg
DSC00029.jpg
DSC00030.jpg
DSC00031.jpg
DSC00032.jpg
DSC00033.jpg
DSC00034.jpg
Also had another session today with a pair that made it into some of the first sessions with her shoe collection. Waiting for the videos to upload to redtube before I share the pics on here
Choolover1

Post by Choolover1 »

Good Job!! Can't wait for updates with more photos and vids of her sexy heels... :D
alvinmullen

Post by alvinmullen »

You are awesome man. You are doing one hell of a job on all those sexy shoes. How I envy you
shoeplay

Post by shoeplay »

`
Last edited by shoeplay on Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
the thought of a girl being blissfully unaware that she's currently wearing your cum on her toes is electrifying ;)
junglist

Post by junglist »

Cheers Choolover, alvinmullen, shoeplay & everyone else locked in!
So towards the tail end of last week, I had the chance to have another session with these leopard print, part strappy Dune heels. Here's the pics & vid, now that it has gone through redtubes quarantine. Enjoy!
DSC00001.jpg
DSC00002.jpg
DSC00003.jpg
DSC00005.jpg
DSC00007.jpg
DSC00008.jpg
http://www.redtube.com/354242
DSC00011.jpg
DSC00012.jpg
DSC00013.jpg
DSC00014.jpg
DSC00015.jpg