ONGOING VIDEO STORY, Blackmailed Lady Boss Gets Shoes Cummed

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

ralfyguy

Re: ONGOING VIDEO STORY, Blackmailed Lady Boss Gets Shoes Cu

Post by ralfyguy »

I'm just amazed by the quantity of cum you can generate. I really cum so hard that i almost pass out, but I'm nowhere near that amount ever.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

silvana wrote:the brand is Michael Kors but what model is it ? i must have those killer heels

XOXO yours silvana
I am not sure if the shoes even say the model on them. If I figure it out, I'll let you know.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

ralfyguy wrote:I'm just amazed by the quantity of cum you can generate. I really cum so hard that i almost pass out, but I'm nowhere near that amount ever.
Sometimes I even amaze myself :)
blooper

Post by blooper »

Great thread!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Thanks!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

After an exhausting day, she gets home and puts her office pumps back in her shoe closet where she notices that every pair of her good office pumps is scuffed to some extent. All by of him. Ranging from a scuff from a casual bump under the desk to completely wrecked from a full on step and twist to grind the dirt in while he was fingering her in the elevator.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

THE DEAL

After months of getting her shoes cummed and abused in various ways at the office, the boss lady decides that she and her shoes have had enough. She confronts her blackmailing co-worker. She wants to know when this will end.

He tells her she actually enjoys having her shoes cummed. She just doesn't know it yet. She looks at him like he is crazy.

He looks down at her stocking clad legs and Gianmarco Lorenzi heels. Immediately she's worried for her expensive shoes. He makes her a deal. They would meet in the corporate washroom later. She would sit at the edge of the filled tub, and if she indeed wasn't excited by the shoe abuse, she would have no problem holding her stocking clad legs and those very expensive pumps over the water. If that was the case, he promised to stop abusing her shoes. "The risk of wetting these shoes is a small price to pay. They've been filled with your cum so many times, what harm can a little water do?" She accepts the deal.

When they meet in the washroom, he has in his hands her new Charles David pumps. "I just got those!". "I know, I found them under your desk. Don't worry, they're not going in the water." He pulls out a huge vibrator and inserts it into the shoe. Then...

THE VIDEO AND FREE PREVIEW ARE HERE
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

DIRTY SHOECUM DEAL PAYOFF

The vibrating shoe pressed against her clit was too much for her and not only did she cum on her new shoe, she lost all control and plunged her stocking clad legs into the tub of water, ruining the shoes she was wearing and losing the bet. She was so confident that she would win the bet, not only did she neglect to clearly specify the details of the bet, she didn't even ask what he would get if he won. Well she soon found out. Before she knew it, she was in the water, fully clothed and getting fucked. Suddenly he pulled out. She already knew exactly what he wanted. She stroked his cock until he shot a huge load all over her new shoes. Now she had a choice. Go back to work in soaked shoes, or in cum filled shoes

THE VIDEO AND FREE PREVIEW ARE HERE
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

THE MEETING

One day he stopped her as she was walking past him, looked down at her shoes and held out his hand. Reluctantly she took them off, handed them to him and snuck back to her office barefoot hoping nobody would notice. Minutes before the board meeting, he stepped into her office and handed them back to her. Relieved, she slipped them back on her feet and immediately rushed to the meeting.

She endured the entire meeting with her feet soaking in cum filled shoes, acting like nothing was wrong. When it was time for her presentation, she prayed that nobody would notice the squishing sound coming from her shoes as she stepped up to the podium. As she was speaking, all that was on her mind was the huge amount of cum that seemed to be in her shoes. She could swear that the pressure from standing was going to squeeze some of it out through her toe cleavage. Though her concern was that the board members would notice cum seeping out of her shoes, what they actually did notice was her distant demeanor. They wondered if she was hiding a serious company problem.
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

that is sooo HOT!!! I please do not us wait to long for vid :roll: :roll: :lol: :twisted: