Any Uggs fans out there?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

legomaniac92

Any Uggs fans out there?

Post by legomaniac92 »

Hey everyone, long time lurker, first time poster. I know there may already be some posts out there about Uggs or related boots, but I want to know if anyone here shares my fetish for them. Sure, I love regular boots, but there's something about Uggs and snow boots in general that I love. Maybe it's the fact they're insulated and make the foot look bigger, maybe it's the material used, maybe it's soles, I don't know, but I love them.
timby

Re: Any Uggs fans out there?

Post by timby »

haha, me too :-)
basiam18

Post by basiam18 »

HUGE Uggs fan. Got my girl a pair of grey Bailey Button ones for Christmas. Can't wait to bang her in them! ;)
legomaniac92

Post by legomaniac92 »

Really glad to know I'm not alone here. I saw another post on here about the smooth soled Uggs, and I've never seen anything like them. They look amazing, especially those huge soles.
basiam18

Post by basiam18 »

Yeah, I dont think those are real "Uggs." I prefer the real thing. ;)
legomaniac92

Post by legomaniac92 »

Yeah, I knew they were a custom job or something. Still, pretty sexy to me, but to each their own. I still like traditional Uggs.
wttrucka

Post by wttrucka »

I love uggs as well. I find myself in a daze at times when a woman is close by wearing them. I just can't help but stare at them on her feet. Trying to imagine if they have any smell and what type of socks (if any) she is wearing and how warm her feet must be in them.
slippercreamer

Post by slippercreamer »

I love Uggs too. Especially the classic style, but also the cardies. It's the softness of the inside, the warmth... and the fact that they quickly get stinky and hold a scent. A nice feature is how they roll down... that way I can get my cock closer to the footbed which is where I like to shoot. Sometimes I miss and my cum gets all over the inside, but oh well...

I like to fuck and cum into most types of winter boots that are fur or faux fur lined.

When I used to go to Sunday service (up til a few months ago), I would sneak off for a toilet break in the middle of the service. The coat racks were downstairs by the toilets. In the winter, some women would bring a change of shoes and leave their boots on the floor beneath the coats. So I'd borrow some unsuspecting woman's boots and leave them a little present... One of my favorites happened to be a pair of size 8 gray Ugg cardies. :twisted:
DorkMonstuh

Post by DorkMonstuh »

I was over at my friends bbq party the other day and I really wanted to cum inside them and know that she would be walking around with my cum in her uggs. Unfortunately I couldn't, I probably should have taken them to the toilet to finish it. I managed to put my dick inside both, they were so soft! Next time I'm around hers I will blow my load inside her uggs!
uggsextime

Post by uggsextime »

Wife has these :-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.