Neighbour's Shoes * UPDATED 21/02/16

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

xxc

Re: New to posting (Neighbour's Shoes) * UPDATED 14/10/12

Post by xxc »

Mouse, you are doing a great job !

Can you find some work heels ? like the ones Charles and Keith type with loads of toe-jam from her days' work in the office ? That would be really nice...

Kudos !
mouse

Post by mouse »

sgcliques wrote:Haha mouse.. i believe you stalk women to their house before right? :twisted:
Erm failed attempts but I have tried before haha I am actually doing one now, jus saw this lady and I know her block and floor so will go find her.
mouse

Post by mouse »

xxc wrote:Mouse, you are doing a great job !

Can you find some work heels ? like the ones Charles and Keith type with loads of toe-jam from her days' work in the office ? That would be really nice...

Kudos !

Hey xxc,

Sure, the last house I went to had Alota shoes with toe crud in em, haven smelled em though. Let me cum on some slippers first haha Alota guys are waiting for that. Thank u for following too, more to cum :D
gomezz

Post by gomezz »

mouse wrote:
gomezz wrote:could you this? thanks :wink:
Sure!! I would love to :D to all others requesting, this way would be good so I know exactly which pair u are talking abt.
when possible? 8)
mouse

Post by mouse »

gomezz wrote:
mouse wrote:
Sure!! I would love to :D to all others requesting, this way would be good so I know exactly which pair u are talking abt.
when possible? 8)
Is the weekend gd for u?
cousspy

Post by cousspy »

damn I see some nice flats in that cabinet! Could you hit those patent flats!?

download/file.php?id=100897&mode=view
mouse

Post by mouse »

cousspy wrote:damn I see some nice flats in that cabinet! Could you hit those patent flats!?

download/file.php?id=100897&mode=view
Hey I'd love to but tt cabinet is pretty full haha so u gotta be more specific like maybe circling the shoes. And btw I saw nicer flats tt nite and jus been used too ; )
splodgebodge

Post by splodgebodge »

me also a local

great photos the charles and keith are messed up nicely but those black pumps in the photo above them look very enticing! do yr best ... can you also describe the scent of the top 3 honkers ... hee he ?

i too used to frequent the heel cupboards at my last place of residence but moved, one family was large and all of the members females wow what a time i had there was 2 cabinets

fortunately work is a heel and flats haven now and i have a huge backlog i need post i promise one day

there are also some bars around town guys where one can culture a heel service

in the meantime i was chowing down on a burger in LP and what caught my eye right in front? .... not only can one eat and drink but also view the trying on event ... sorry not a great customer but you get my concept and potential here

pm me we could organise a coming out party at one of these bars bring yr own heels ! though the gro's never worry much using their own

thanks great post and community spirit shown here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mouse

Post by mouse »

splodgebodge wrote:me also a local

great photos the charles and keith are messed up nicely but those black pumps in the photo above them look very enticing! do yr best ... can you also describe the scent of the top 3 honkers ... hee he ?

i too used to frequent the heel cupboards at my last place of residence but moved, one family was large and all of the members females wow what a time i had there was 2 cabinets

fortunately work is a heel and flats haven now and i have a huge backlog i need post i promise one day

there are also some bars around town guys where one can culture a heel service

in the meantime i was chowing down on a burger in LP and what caught my eye right in front? .... not only can one eat and drink but also view the trying on event ... sorry not a great customer but you get my concept and potential here

pm me we could organise a coming out party at one of these bars bring yr own heels ! though the gro's never worry much using their own

thanks great post and community spirit shown here
Wow u are pretty lucky too bro!! Let us know when the post is up. Happy hunting!!
gomezz

Post by gomezz »

mouse wrote:
gomezz wrote:
mouse wrote:
when possible? 8)
Is the weekend gd for u?
yes,please, made many photos with cum,toeprints, flower,space between the toes,sole... and on feet? thanks