Home alone in someone elses house looking for shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

junglist

Re: Home alone in someone elses house looking for shoes

Post by junglist »

bentheel wrote:One of the most amazing post ever!!!! Keep up !!!!! :twisted: :twisted:
Cheers man! Glad you think so
bojeohs wrote: cum a lot and deep on the toe box area of those boots and let all your cum there...she will never notice anything
Nostromoman wrote:Fantastic!! Boots are wonderful too!!
makaragnus wrote:The boots are awesome! Maybe you can cum on them too for me...i would love it to see the woman that wears all these sexy shoes! Thanks for that man!
Cheers! They are pretty hot. I will see what I can do next time I know I am going to have a fair amount of time free. Stay tuned. I will see if I can find any pics of her on a generic social networking site. It plays on my mind that I might not leave things the way I found them & I might get rumbled, but its worth it :twisted:

Today I treated the leopard print pumps to a load. More to cum next week :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

yyyouu aare soooo lucky ! :)

thanks for sharing.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:
junglist

Post by junglist »

pumpscummer wrote:yyyouu aare soooo lucky ! :)

thanks for sharing.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:
No worries pumpscummer!
makaragnus wrote:i would love it to see the woman that wears all these sexy shoes!
Here is a picture of the lady you wanted makaragnus. About the only decent picture I could find of her.
---.jpg
So recently this lady has been wearing this pair of low heeled shiny nude mary jane-esque Limited shoes about the house for the last week & every time I check the usual places for them, she was wearing them that day. Luckily today she was wearing her uggs, so got a chance to catalogue them. The first time I saw her in them, I was turned on by them as they were shiny & with some feet in them, made them fill out a bit. Still gradually growing to like nude shoes. Hopefully get the chance to cum these one day soon
Photo0242.jpg
Photo0243.jpg
Photo0244.jpg
6 out of 18 pairs of shoes cummed & a third of my way through round 1. Hopefully more to cum soon :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

Very sexy!
junglist

Post by junglist »

Talk about cutting it close today :!: Was up together with my work so I decided to play with the silver Karen Millen strappy peep toe heels, which are right at the bottom of the cupboard, in a box, underneath a few other boxes of shoes. Had my fun, wiped up after myself, made sure everything went back in the place it came from & went back to the work room just as the doorbell went. Took a couple of deep breaths to calm down & went to let the boss back in. He'd only been gone for 20 mins or so, but is usually about an hour when he's just going up the road. More to cum hopefully next week :twisted:
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

Any flats? Or flip flops?
rahulpal

Post by rahulpal »

Hey Flipflop you can check out my page...Yesterday itself I added flats...

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39060
junglist

Post by junglist »

FlipFlopsx wrote:Any flats? Or flip flops?
I will get some pics of some of her flats next week if I get the chance. They are the end of the queue to be cummed though
junglist

Post by junglist »

FlipFlopsx wrote:Any flats? Or flip flops?
More boots & flats. So today I tried to document her flats for all the flat lovers & below are the pictures from today. A few pairs of flats, a pair of wedge boots for all the wedge lovers (& no I am not cumming them, I find them quite a turn off personally.... why have wedges, when you can have heels) a pair of flat boots + I found a rabbit. One session soon that rabbit is going to get splashed :twisted:

brown flat boots
Photo0259.jpg
silver flats. She also has a pair of these in dark blue
Photo0260.jpg
light green flip flops
Photo0261.jpg
some gladiator-ish style sandals with a back
Photo0262.jpg
a pair of black flats with a bow design (already documented before)
Photo0263.jpg
a pair of black satin wedge boots
Photo0267.jpg
& the rabbit
Photo0268.jpg
heel spurter

Post by heel spurter »

nice find think that rabbit should be placed in a sexy heel and both coverd at the same time,
also would love to see the nude low heels coverd on the fronts.