Home alone in someone elses house looking for shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

FlipFlopsx

Re: Home alone in someone elses house looking for shoes

Post by FlipFlopsx »

Fuck a pair of cloth shoes with cloth insole
junglist

Post by junglist »

FlipFlopsx wrote:Fuck a pair of cloth shoes with cloth insole
Which pair are they? Pick a pair from page 2 or 5 on this thread & they might get the treatment next. Some days it is SO hard to get any work done when all I can think about is having some alone time with a pair of those sexy heels :twisted:
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

junglist wrote:
FlipFlopsx wrote:Fuck a pair of cloth shoes with cloth insole
Which pair are they? Pick a pair from page 2 or 5 on this thread & they might get the treatment next. Some days it is SO hard to get any work done when all I can think about is having some alone time with a pair of those sexy heels :twisted:
Can you fuck and cum in the blue strappy sandals?
junglist

Post by junglist »

FlipFlopsx wrote:Can you fuck and cum in the blue strappy sandals?
Do you mean these?
Photo0087.jpg
Photo0089.jpg
One Friday I was about to leave for the weekend, so I went to say my goodbyes, did so & on my way out I overheard "oh their my shoes in there' I glanced at a box which read Dune on my way out, anticipating finding them this week. Today I went on a hunt for the new shoes. No joy in the shoe cupboard, so I went for a further look around the house & found them in a bedroom wardrobe. Below are the new heels I found. A cute pair of mid heeled green Dune mary jane style shoes.There photos hardly do them justice
Photo0182.jpg
Photo0183.jpg
makaragnus wrote:Does she have some hot boots too? That would be amazing!
Well my suspicions were right. I found a pair of at least knee high black leather high heel boots in the same bedroom wardrobe as the Dune heels above. They were wrapped up in each other & didn't have time to get them out & photograph them, but good things come to those who wait. I also found a pair of uggs + these ballet style flats below. I know I said that I would never find flats as sexy as heels & this is still the case, but these below in black leather with a bow on the top are rather cute, for all the flat lovers
Photo0184.jpg
Photo0185.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
junglist

Post by junglist »

So last night I couldn't get to sleep as I had this thought going round in my head from yesterday. When I had a look in the bedroom wardrobe, one door doesn't shut properly & overlaps the other door. Did I find it overlapping or not.... overlapping or not.... anyway I made the door fit (not overlapping) before carrying on with my day yesterday. Today I wasn't confronted by anyone (thankfully) & later on I had a bit more spare time, so I went to have a look in the bedroom wardrobe & I found the doors overlapping. Anyway nothing was mentioned, so I hope that is all in the past.

Managed to get a few pics of the bedroom boots that I mentioned in the previous post. They are black leather / suede hybrid knee length high heeled boots from Dune. Very hot as you can see below
Photo0187.jpg
Photo0188.jpg
Photo0190.jpg
Photo0191.jpg
Also, in a box, in a bag, in the bedroom wardrobe were these beauties. Blue satin high heeled Karen Millen sandals. More sexy footware, and as you can gather, this lady is very fond of Karen Millen & Dune shoes
Photo0194.jpg
Photo0196.jpg
And after having a look through that wardrobe, I had a little play with the Black satin Karen Millen sandals, as pictured in a previous post. Got to fuck the toe area a bit, before putting a load in one of them. Had to clear up all the mess as I didn't want to leave any evidence behind. Still left a damp patch on the material inside, even after putting loads of pressure on a tissue to try & soak it all out. Will have to have another look this week to see if no sign has been left
Photo0198.jpg
Photo0203.jpg
Photo0206.jpg
Photo0207.jpg
Photo0209.jpg
Photo0210.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bojeohs

Post by bojeohs »

woww friend!!!
what a lucky day!
please! cum a lot and deep on the toe box area of those boots and let all your cum there...she will never notice anything...
and take pics before and after she wear them?
tks a lot!!!
keep searching the new targets!
highheels pumps!
tks
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

loove to cum inside pumps with suede or satin soles.. soo fucking good feeling and so many stains makes me so horny, the best when you can fuck that kind of shoes when nobody knows you well... fuck and dump huge load .. and just leave to dry..
bentheel

Post by bentheel »

One of the most amazing post ever!!!! Keep up !!!!! :twisted: :twisted:
Nostromoman

Post by Nostromoman »

Fantastic!! Boots are wonderful too!!
makaragnus

Post by makaragnus »

The boots are awesome! Maybe you can cum on them too for me...i would love it to see the woman that wears all these sexy shoes! Thanks for that man!