Heel insertion, my first time!

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

scuffshoe

Re: Heel insertion, my first time!

Post by scuffshoe »

foreign objects in the urethra can cause prostate infection, and worse, prostatitis, which I have had, and it's no fun, takes 3 months to heal. I would talk to a urologist before you do too much more of that... Sorry to rain on your parade, but that can be a real men's health problem.
puledrinasexy

Post by puledrinasexy »

Hi! Thank you for your warning...it's true! It's dangerous and when I was scared when I saw blood on his cock... So we think that we don't repeat this experience, not so deep and badly I mean! ;-)
ralfyguy

Post by ralfyguy »

The heel in the ass is one of my dreams as well. My Wife has a pair of patent leather Baker's pumps with a very pointy long toe. A couple of times She had me kneel in front of Her and spread my legs and had the toe lubed and fucked me with the shoe. That area between the balls and the butt hole is sensitive as heck and that shoe is perfect for that. But I really wanna try a heel.
lohueles

Post by lohueles »

anyone have clips? :)
Love shoes and girls putting on and off?
Like Crush??
Visit http://www.clips4sale.com/store/28369
100% amateur :)
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/28369
ralfyguy

Post by ralfyguy »

In my case that is totally out of question. She would never allow me that. Not even pictures.
She would never allow to take any pictures and videos of playtime.
tripleaheels

Post by tripleaheels »

ralfyguy wrote:The heel in the ass is one of my dreams as well. My Wife has a pair of patent leather Baker's pumps with a very pointy long toe. A couple of times She had me kneel in front of Her and spread my legs and had the toe lubed and fucked me with the shoe. That area between the balls and the butt hole is sensitive as heck and that shoe is perfect for that. But I really wanna try a heel.
OMG dude,it's the fucking best, my gf has a pair of 4.5 black patent guess peep toes that she uses to stick up my ass and its awesome, especially when she climbs on top of me afterward and fucks me while her heel is up my ass!!
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Just a little find to share.
Some very sexy sandals, ideal for all sorts of fun; as you can see.
hxxp://www.xvideos.com/video2395907/melody_ama ... h_her_shoe
Last edited by shoddy90 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
shoddy90

Scuffshoes warning

Post by shoddy90 »

scuffshoe wrote:foreign objects in the urethra can cause prostate infection, and worse, prostatitis, which I have had, and it's no fun, takes 3 months to heal. I would talk to a urologist before you do too much more of that... Sorry to rain on your parade, but that can be a real men's health problem.
If you intend to insert something anywhere in the body, it should be clean and suitably shaped, a worn and sharp metal heel tip should not be used nor the rough and dirty toe of a shoe. Keep some pairs especially for the bedroom, or at the very least, keep and wear certain most special pairs only indoors to allow the visual thrill of anticipation to build!.
But given scuffshoes warnings perhaps I should still say
Dont try this at home !
but then .................
hxxp://www.xvideos.com/video1703787/urethral_i ... ompilation
puledrinasexy

Post by puledrinasexy »

It's perfect, fantastic!
Wrapp

Post by Wrapp »

My ex used to put her heel up my ass, squash my balls with one foot and give me a fj with the other... Good times!