Home alone in someone elses house looking for shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoddy90

Re: Home alone in someone elses house looking for shoes

Post by shoddy90 »

Those boots are not attractive; age irrelevant.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Please do not discuss under age children here. It is not legal in many countries. Thank for understanding.
flipflopz2004

Post by flipflopz2004 »

Any flip flops in the house?
junglist

Post by junglist »

pumpscummer wrote:ohh you are sooo lucky!!1

please fuck and cum inside this satin pumps
I sure am. Due a bit of luck after hearing so many people on here saying about their neighbours giving them a set of house keys & telling the to look after their house when they are away on holiday. Plus, may your wishes cum true.......... yeh, pumps. Still pretty new to the whole distinguishing between styles ect.
dannythief wrote:I can smell the beginning of another epic thread. Can't wait for more!!! :twisted:
You sure can :twisted: Glad to see you locked again Danny
Wetshoe wrote:Please do not discuss under age children here. It is not legal in many countries. Thank for understanding.
Sorry Wetshoe. My bad. It won't happen again
flipflopz2004 wrote:Any flip flops in the house?

Couldn't find any

So here is today's escapade. In relation to pumpscummer's request, and because I was going to cream these first anyway, attached below is the quick session I had with the black satin pumps. They were very soft, not fragrant at all & were not cheesy. Quite easy on the nose. I gave them about a minute of fucking the toe area before I left a substantial pool of cum in one of them :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

mmm Thank You :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:
junglist

Post by junglist »

pumpscummer wrote:mmm Thank You :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:
No worries!

Then I went about the task of trying to catalogue all the sexy pairs of heels, plus there is a pair of flats for all the flat lovers. A few of the pics are a bit blurry again as my heart was still going fast after christening the New Look pumps. Including the 2 pairs of heels on the first page I managed to get round to picturing 10+ pairs & there were still a couple that I didn't get pics of. And personally I discovered (without knowing it) the best couple of pairs last.

Karen Millen black netted peep toe sling backs
Photo0083.jpg
Photo0086.jpg
Karen Millen blue sequined mules
Photo0087.jpg
Photo0089.jpg
Autograph beige & brown strappy mules
Photo0092.jpg
Photo0093.jpg
Red Or Dead red & pink suede pumps
Photo0094.jpg
Photo0095.jpg
Carvela white flats
Photo0096.jpg
Carvela beige sling back suede court shoes
Photo0097.jpg
Photo0098.jpg
Daniel frilly blue suede......... peep toe......... shoes boots, mmmm three of my favorite things that sexy heels could be. Got to resist the overwhelming urge to blast streaks of cum all over the outsides of these when I get the chance to leave a load in them :twisted: these pics really don't express how sexy they are
Photo0099.jpg
Photo0102.jpg
Photo0111.jpg
Carvela shiny black patent strappy mary janes. Oh my! Going to give these a good licking when I get the chance
Photo0119.jpg
Photo0120.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoe_spunk3999

Post by shoe_spunk3999 »

You have to cum in one of the carvela pairs, all three are too sexy
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

i use to clean carpet and alot of times people would trust me to b in their house alone. if i thought i would have time while im in the house along i went lookin for womens shoes and most of times i found sum. if i found alot of shoes i would take a pair home with me and leave a load in sum other ones and put the loaded ones back. i even got called back to this womans house 3 times after i cleaned her carpet the first time and blasted a pair of her shoes. she asked me what happened to her shoes and would i do it again but in front of her this time. so i fucked her shoes as she watched and then joined in and helped me finish and i went back 2 more times. DAMN i miss that job and that woman!!!
The messier the better!!
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/31043
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

If a host allows descriptions and depictions of unlawful acts to remain on his site he is held responsible. If you want to bear that responsibility create your own site and I hope it works out for you. Otherwise quit being a buster.
junglist

Post by junglist »

Rorschach please don't let this thread turn into a heated debate which is off topic. I do agree that the slightest mention of something I wrote was blown out of proportion, & I have since apologised for that. Lets keep the discussion on the shoes, which we all love on here