Asian Office Girl -Designer Stilettos

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Tomcat1963

Re: Asian Office Girl -Designer Stilettos

Post by Tomcat1963 »

You ARE a lucky guy :) I absolutely LOVE those Black Patent LANVIN heels...Do you ever forsee her parting with any heels??? I'd LOVE to obtain those and have my way with them ;)
reapter

Post by reapter »

Wooow Great post keep posting more and more!! thanks! :D
Heelfreek1701

Post by Heelfreek1701 »

I also find myself checking this thread often. You have found an amazing treasure here and I hope you get to enjoy every bit of it! I mean if this is what she keeps at work imagine what her shoe closet at home looks like!? Beth shak comes to mind... If you could document her lower heel stash that would be great! Good luck with your exploits this weekend and I wonder if there are any other stashes like this in your office??
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

these shoes are so sexy
kotulko

Post by kotulko »

wooooooow
jon42

Post by jon42 »

Great thread, excited to see where it goes :)
mr_gabor

Post by mr_gabor »

slingblade wrote:This is epic. I've always found the office shoes threads to be the most exciting since they have the perfect blend of sexy women, well worn shoes, and excitement/danger in them! Seems you're playing your cards very well thus far. Keep it up and get that gold bracelet!

AMEN!
Gaborgirlstube - the Home of Candid Sexy Legs and Feet in High Heels

Goblox

Post by Goblox »

Amazing thread, thanks for sharing. Makes me miss the days of working in a office and having access to so many heels.
cumonsandals

Post by cumonsandals »

Last edited by cumonsandals on Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cellphone87

Post by Cellphone87 »

cumonsandals wrote:We had lunch today after her Pilates class. I took a picture of her feet under the table in her flip flops.

Our conversation has developed quickly. She's very shy and submissive but equally intelligent. This is all new to her. I wish I could share our texting convos.
HOT!! I do find that a lot of Asian women are somewhat Submissive! I hang out with a lot of them thanks to my Wife!