SEXY PEEP TOE WEDGES

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Shoesex

SEXY PEEP TOE WEDGES

Post by Shoesex »

Hey just thought I'd post up something I came across!! These are actually a sexy pair of high peep toe wedges that belong to a sexy sexy girl who lives in my street! Only prob is they are in the back seat of her LOCKED car!!!!!!!! So close yet so far!!!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DOHDOH

Re: SEXY PEEP TOE WEDGES

Post by DOHDOH »

Learn to lockpick xD
planner

Post by planner »

Cum on the window to show your appreciation
tobes1313

Post by tobes1313 »

do you talk to her? why not tell her that the car tyres need inspecting ( gov regs) ? and that you can do that , but need the keys :)
heels_cummer

Post by heels_cummer »

Try the doors every night till she forgets to lock them. Check the trunk too. They usually have shoes in there. Eventually she will leave it unlocked so you can have at them and put them back when your done and get pics of her wearing them afterward. I remember stopping by my friends repair shop a few times and him asking me to test drive cars that he had worked on since he couldnt leave since there was no one to cover. A couple times there were nice heels there and i cummed them and spread it out and left it. Once there was a nice 6" pair of red ones sitting on the back seat of a car and i wanted them so bad but he was closing up shop and there was no chance to grab them and the car was locked. Id have to pull it in the shop to avoid the cc cameras he had on the building and hide them inside and pull my car in to throw them in but never got the chance to play with them. So close but a no go :(
stken

Post by stken »

planner wrote:Cum on the window to show your appreciation
HAHA :lol: I'm sure she would like it!
Shoesex

Post by Shoesex »

This bitch is just totally teasing now!!! A week later and look what's still on her back seat!!!! This is torture!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DOHDOH

Post by DOHDOH »

Seriously, you should cum on the window when nobody is around :)
Shoesex

Post by Shoesex »

It's been a while and I thought these shoes would be well worn out by now but here is the girl who owns them actually wearing them!! The face is not on show for obvious reasons!
Shoesex

Post by Shoesex »

Here she is