Co Workers Sexy Black Stilettos Rescued From Trash

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Mike

Co Workers Sexy Black Stilettos Rescued From Trash

Post by Mike »

Today was the best day of my life in 42 years I still have to pinch my self this has to be a dream. I have a co worker this petite brunette Cindy I work with. I have worked with her for about 5 years and she has always worn sexy high heels to the office since she started working here. I think this is why she got hired. My boss and I are always talking about Cindy?s sexy hot shoes. I think he has a shoe fetish like me. In all the 5 years I have never come close to her shoes but have admired them from a far with a raging hard on only dreaming what I would do if I ever got my hands on them. I came close on day she left a pair under her desk at lunch one day and was lucky enough to get a sniff. There is only so much you can do in an office full of people. I dropped my pen and bent over a took a quick whiff. I was hard the rest of the day. Cindy has been wearing this really hot pair of black stilitoe slingback type pumps for about 6 months now and I have been closely watching them as she has worn the just about everyday the get tore up more and more everyday. We share an office cubical with two desks back to back and a waste basket in between us. Well today Cindy came back to the office from lunch and by the bags she was caring you could tell she went shoe shopping. I went to lunch and when I got back. I noticed she was wearing a new pair of black shoes and sitting there right on top of the waste basket was her old pair of shoes the ones she has been wearing the past 6 months. I almost had a heart attack here were these hot shoes sitting in the trash can. I had to figure out a way to get these shoes before the trash was picked up for the day and not to draw too much attention. Well after staring at her old shoes for about an hour in the trash. I worked up the courage and asked Cindy why she was throwing out her sexy black shoes. She said I just bought a new pair and they were too trashed to wear any more. I made a comment on her new shoes and I wish my wife would wear shoes like that. She said take my old pair and see if she likes that style you can throw that pair out at home and if she wants I am going to clean out my closet this weekend and she can have my old ones if she likes that style. Just to let her know she would bring them on Monday if she likes them. I have some that are in pretty good shape and some that are tore up like the black pair the black pair. I was floored. I didn?t know what to say for the moment. After gathering my thoughts. I grabbed the pair out of the trash and put the in my lunch bag. I still had a couple hours to go and got absolutely no work done the rest of the day. All I could think about was Cindy?s trashed black pumps in my lunch bag. And what I would do to them when I got home. When I got home tonite I sniffed licked and blew the biggest load of my life all over them. It was awesome. Wow it?s Wednesday mourning and I will let Cindy know my wife likes the style and to bring in her old shoes. I will have to wait and see if Cindy will bring all her old shoes to the office on Monday. This will be the longest 5 days of my life. I guess not I have her old black pair to play with while waiting. Here is a photo of them with my load all over them. Enjoy and I will keep everyone posted if Cindy brings me all he old shoes in on Monday. Here are some photos of them what do you think.
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

Hi Mike, you are a sooooooo lucky guy :P :P :P
Thank good you have a co worker like this girl is! I am sitting here alone in my office! I hope the best for you and thanx for the pics!
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms
Manfield

Post by Manfield »

What a great result for you! Something that I am sure we all here would love to happen to us!
Please keep us up to date with what Cindy does next! :D
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Cindys mules are super hot. Love how naturally worn and abused they are. To bad she didnt wear them a little longer to make the holes in the pointed toes bigger.
moistgurl69

Post by moistgurl69 »

post pictures of the holes

Post by Guest »

you should take a picture of cindys face so we can have a face to match that sexy pair of pumps . what size shoe does she wear by the way? is she mexican, white, asian, or black?
search_un

co worker

Post by search_un »

I would be willing to pay a good price for these shoes if you will sell them. Please reply to my email, jre305@wmconnect.com. Please post all the pictures you can of her shoes. Wow!
Mike

Post by Mike »

Hello Everyone
Well I finally realized that what has happened to me is a once in a life time opportunity and I am the luckiest guy on planet earth right now. I got to work this morning and Cindy was at her desk. At first I didn?t say anything about her shoes and finally. I wasn?t sure what to say. Just about them Cindy asked what my wife thought of her shoes. I told her she loved them and would like to take a look at what she was getting rid of. She said she will bring them in on Friday there are about 10 pair or so of pumps boots and sandals some are new and some are pretty tore up. She also has a bag of clothes if she wanted that she would bring that in to. This thing is weird. I never in a million years dreamed this could ever happen? I am getting my hot co workers old shoes and now a shot at her panties. It?s getting late. I will post photos later this weekend. Good night!!
Manfield

Post by Manfield »

This is just fantastic!
Let's hope she never meets your wife eh!
I am interested in Cindy's boots now :twisted:
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Mike, I must admit that you are the luckiest man on the earth! This chance doesn't occur everyday! I hope to have this chance too. I have a friend of mine who wears beautiful high heels...

I think I should ask!
LP&G