My wifes collection of black stiletto heels.

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

f-d-c

Re: My wifes collection of black stiletto heels.

Post by f-d-c »

RedStilettos wrote:Thanks for your interest. I have posted her red heels, white heels and her Guess Carrie's before. So here are all her black ones. A few have been posted before. She is a little shy about posting her legs but I will see what I can do. We have been together for over twenty years and yes it's been an incredible time together. Plus she has bought a lot of heels over the years.
very nice collection
RedStilettos

Post by RedStilettos »

mmn wrote:Very nice stilettos. I particularly love the Carlos .. you say they look great in bed, and I can just imagine!

Does your wife wear the same heels outside to work / dinner / parties, etc as well? or just in bed ?

To me, it's a huge turn-on for women to wear stilettos out to work and on the town and then keep the same ones on in the bedroom during sex! Something about visualizing my g/f in a business meeting with clients knowing what the heels on her feet were doing the night before ... :)
The answer is yes.

Parties, dinner or just going out she usually wears 4 inch heels. Her 5 inch heels are mostly "play shoes" which is fine with me. I personally love the attention she gets when we're out together. I am not jealous at all by other men who stare at her legs and heels. I'm sure they would pay more attention to their own wife if they would wear stiletto heels for their husband. Believe me, her legs we're made for stiletto heels and she loves the attention she gets when she wears them. Sitting at a bar in a red dress, black stockings with red patent leather pumps on it's hard not to stare at those legs. I do it all the time. When dinner is over, we are racing home for some play time to take care of those babies too! She loves to finish me off every time with a great shoejob !

Thanks for the interest.
strakka

Post by strakka »

Last edited by strakka on Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
mmn

Post by mmn »

RedStilettos wrote: The answer is yes.

Parties, dinner or just going out she usually wears 4 inch heels. Her 5 inch heels are mostly "play shoes" which is fine with me. I personally love the attention she gets when we're out together. I am not jealous at all by other men who stare at her legs and heels. I'm sure they would pay more attention to their own wife if they would wear stiletto heels for their husband. Believe me, her legs we're made for stiletto heels and she loves the attention she gets when she wears them. Sitting at a bar in a red dress, black stockings with red patent leather pumps on it's hard not to stare at those legs. I do it all the time. When dinner is over, we are racing home for some play time to take care of those babies too! She loves to finish me off every time with a great shoejob !

Thanks for the interest.
Thanks for the answer... and good job on you and your wife's relationship.. Hope to see more pictures soon!
goat

Post by goat »

Oh my your wife has an amazing collection of high heels, love them!!! its awesome that your wife is into the same interest you are.
RedStilettos

Post by RedStilettos »

goat wrote:Oh my your wife has an amazing collection of high heels, love them!!! its awesome that your wife is into the same interest you are.
Thanks, your right. I couldn't ask for more. We are very lucky to find each other and have the same sexual interest. There have been many weekend trips away you just wouldn't believe. We went to Jamaica once, she took twelve pairs of stiletto heels . Two suitcases just for her shoes! ! ! You should have seen the custom officers face when he checked her bags! I just smiled.
zgwsg

Post by zgwsg »

very nice collection
stilettoblack

Post by stilettoblack »

beautiful shoes ¡¡¡
horny4heels23

Post by horny4heels23 »

Nice heels! Where's the CUM!?!?!
johngalt

Post by johngalt »

lovely!!!