Who made you cum today? Post the actual pic or vid! ;-)

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

DownTor

Re: Who made you cum today? Post the actual pic or vid! ;-)

Post by DownTor »

Micaela Schäfer
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All the way ....
junglist

Post by junglist »

Today the gorgeous Katherine Jenkins made me cum, thinking of coating the outsides of those amazing grey & black suede leopard print platform heels in the last 5 pictures in my spunk. She has such a cute face & has been making opera sexy for a while now :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pumpmewithyourpumps

Post by pumpmewithyourpumps »

DownTor

Post by DownTor »

Do not know the models but was enough to start playing :)
All the way ....
cumnherhls

Post by cumnherhls »

I cum to her a lot!!!!
gnasm

Post by gnasm »

cumnherhls wrote:I cum to her a lot!!!!
Oh my goodness, who is this amazing woman and how can I see more of her?!? I can't decide if I want to cum on her shoes, on her luscious ass, or plant my cock between those unbelievable tits and blow my load there! Please, share her story with us!
cumnherhls

Post by cumnherhls »

gnasm wrote:
Oh my goodness, who is this amazing woman and how can I see more of her?!? I can't decide if I want to cum on her shoes, on her luscious ass, or plant my cock between those unbelievable tits and blow my load there! Please, share her story with us!
quickheels

Post by quickheels »

Hey, sexy legs . very hot :wink:
saboti.

Post by saboti. »

gnasm wrote:
I totally agree with gnasm. Please start an own topic with pictures of this wonderful woman. She must be every mans dream.