R

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pumpmewithyourpumps

Re: Red-Headed Assistant Manager of my Apartment Complex

Post by pumpmewithyourpumps »

I also like the Red Peep-Toes that she's only worn a couple times. Do you always get pics of her face an jerk off to her?
crpa1971

Post by crpa1971 »

l
Last edited by crpa1971 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
nailheels12

Post by nailheels12 »

i love the black patent slingbacks, i love the way she has worn the heels down to the nails. i'd say the noise she makes walking in these is awesome! i hope she continues to wear these regularly and chooses not to reheel them!

thanks for the pics
Nailheels
amourdestalons

Post by amourdestalons »

Black Patent slingbacks are gorgeous but yours shots about Nikki pedal-pumping with these lovely pair of shoes is “tremendously sublime and breathtaking”. Besides, I completely share “nailheels12”s opinion about “the noise she makes walking in these” should be “awesome!” Thanks again for this very attractive “serial”.
Wedgecreamer

Post by Wedgecreamer »

This bitch is dynamite her shoes need spunking all over. Would love to suck her feet while fucking her ass.
crpa1971

Post by crpa1971 »

l
Last edited by crpa1971 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
ebftlv

Post by ebftlv »

Wow! those are so sexy!!!
amourdestalons

Post by amourdestalons »

Wedgecreamer wrote:This bitch is dynamite her shoes need spunking all over. Would love to suck her feet while fucking her ass.
I completely agree with you.
amourdestalons

Post by amourdestalons »

You love comments [crpa1971] and they make you want her more, but as far as I try to analyze her through her “walking style”, “hand gestures” and so on, (for, we have not been able yet to see her face from various angles), she’ll make you suffer a little bit and force you to drop frequently by her office, before deciding to start to jump to other subjects than “cell-phones” and convenient “hair-dressers” or “beauty parlors”!...I bet she knows very well that you are “attracted” by her shoes, but I’m afraid she’ll spend (unfortunately) a long time to start to discuss on the subject. Why don’t you try to incorporate the “pedicure” subject when you discuss about “good places for a hair cut”? I see that she cares also for her feet and toes (that’s another positive point of her). Good luck and please continue to feed us with this “walking dynamite’s” pics.
crpa1971

Post by crpa1971 »

Goll
Last edited by crpa1971 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.