Cum on my shoes collection

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

puledrinasexy

Re: Cum on my shoes collection

Post by puledrinasexy »

ony wrote:very nice, exciting cumshot! did you let his cum dry or you lick it after? :D
Oh no...he must lick all his cum everytime he cum on my shoes! I accept only small drop, I don't like sticky cum under my feet! But I like the cum smell inside my shoes! :-)
supermario30011996

Post by supermario30011996 »

can your slave cum on your shoes with your feet inside?
or can he cums inside your shoe and you use the cummed shoes?!
Penumbra

Post by Penumbra »

Yes moar pictures please! Could you also consider posting one where you wear it after he came in it?
auspuh

Post by auspuh »

niceee :)
exon

Post by exon »

Awesome. What a huge load, just as these sexy pumps deserve. Did he scream while he came ?
Did you encourage him while he was jerking off ?
How hard was it for him to cum into all these heels ? Did you again stimulate his prostate ?

I must admit I'd love to get a prostate massage from you so I could really blow my load into your pumps.

I really envy your boyfriend.

Regarding you liking the smell of his cum in your shoes: do you also like the scent of your sweat connecting to aroma of the inner part of your pumps ? Do you like sniffing them ?

Please post more soon.
zuppolo

Post by zuppolo »

YOU ARE ALWAYS THE QUEEN!
:D
cntryboy10279

Post by cntryboy10279 »

Sara,
can you have your slave cum in a heel and then have you walk in them? doesn't matter which ones, whichever you like the best.
auspuh

Post by auspuh »

Hi Sara. Cum again in number 69? :)
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

Puledrina, does he clean the mess after cumming in your shoes, or does he leave it there for you?
puledrinasexy

Post by puledrinasexy »

...if we are together, I ask him to clean out very well my shoes. But he's used to leave his cum inside my shoes if he's alone. In this case I usually get very angry.....