Cum on my shoes collection

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

puledrinasexy

Re: Cum on my shoes collection

Post by puledrinasexy »

And finally the dark grey peep toe...the hardest cum, the 6th! I licked him and put my finger in his anus to milk him....only one drop came out of his cock and he was trembling while cumming!! :twisted: Hi hi hi...mission accomplished, now I'm satisfied! Thank you all for your participation.. 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
turtle

Post by turtle »

turtle wrote:I would like to see Number 108 (Closed Pumps) with Cum on the Outside ;)
Forgot my wish? ;)
puledrinasexy

Post by puledrinasexy »

turtle wrote:
turtle wrote:I would like to see Number 108 (Closed Pumps) with Cum on the Outside ;)
Forgot my wish? ;)
I'm sorry.....I forgot your wish! I really apologize...but my cumslave was really empty: even if I hadn't forgot your wish, he wouldn't have cum another time! :D

So he'll cum inside my satin balck pump
turtle

Post by turtle »

Ok np ... i'll wait ;)
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

puledrinasexy wrote:3rd cum: Casadei Black Patent pumps....
Thanks for havng the Black Patent Casadei cummed!
They are very sexy and they look great on you! So nice to see them splattered!

PS: Speaking fo Casadei pumps, I was very excited to notice the dried cum stains on your red ones too! :wink:
auspuh

Post by auspuh »

Wow wow. :) Thanks puledrinasexy. 6 cums in 3 hours? Really good.
And now, two days not cum for boy, and cum first my '94, inside and outside. mmmm :)
ony

Post by ony »

ask your slave to cum on those ones : http://puledrinasexy.interfree.it/scarp ... ex.html#10
bonjour a tous, moi c'est ony et j'espère passer de bons moments avec vous tous
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Very great hells and jobs!!! Thanks!
puledrinasexy

Post by puledrinasexy »

Well! Thank you for your appreciation...this is the only reason I decided to start this game! Now the new record will be 7 cum in a night....very hard! But my shoes are very sexy and I'll help my cumslave if necessary.

So, now the list is:

1) Black satin pumps: a very elegant shoes. Italian brand, leather inside and sole, a 100€ (140$) shoes....
2) Sandals 10. Black leather sandals. A gift from a English admirer.
3) Again the 94 dark grey pump....I know your request but: I don't like to use again the same pair for this game and he can't cum outside because these shoes are made of suede, I don't want to damage my precious shoes! ;-) If you want I can let him cum inside, after 1/2 day of abstinence of cumming...

Last but not least....yes, these stains are dried cum. My cumslave love alot these pumps and sometime he cum inside them... even yesterday night I wear these shoes for him! But I keep him from cumming inside... :twisted:

See you next time! Keep on writing your comments! I have more pics of the last 6 cums....

Sara
auspuh

Post by auspuh »

I can't wait Sara. :)