Hi From Ladykinkyboots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

iluvhiheels

Re: Hi From Ladykinkyboots

Post by iluvhiheels »

Ladykinkyboots wrote:
iluvhiheels wrote:Hi Lady Kinky Boots;
Hi there shame that is such a waste of spunk especially as it should have been in my mouth and over my boots.XX
Believe me, I would love to have it land in your mouth and drip onto those sexy boots of yours! Man you are HOT!
Ladykinkyboots

Post by Ladykinkyboots »

iluvhiheels wrote:
Ladykinkyboots wrote:
iluvhiheels wrote:Hi Lady Kinky Boots;
Hi there shame that is such a waste of spunk especially as it should have been in my mouth and over my boots.XX
Believe me, I would love to have it land in your mouth and drip onto those sexy boots of yours! Man you are HOT!
Ummm yes please sounds good then both lick it off.XXXX
Ladykinkyboots.XXXX
http://www.ladykinkyboots.com
essextanya

Post by essextanya »

Hi LadyKinkyboots, im new here and have to say your style of boots are gorgeous, im a tv with a huge boot fetish so probably a bit diffrent from a lot of the male boot lovers as i enjoy wearing them too. where do you find all your boots may i ask, hopefully your fine with TV's :)
im tanya39 on flickr by the way if youd like to see what i mean
T x
Ladykinkyboots

Post by Ladykinkyboots »

essextanya wrote:Hi LadyKinkyboots, im new here and have to say your style of boots are gorgeous, im a tv with a huge boot fetish so probably a bit diffrent from a lot of the male boot lovers as i enjoy wearing them too. where do you find all your boots may i ask, hopefully your fine with TV's :)
im tanya39 on flickr by the way if youd like to see what i mean
T x

Hi Tanya,

I have no problems with TV's at all. I do love my boots hence why I started www.ladykinkyboots.com I use only one supplier and have done for years they are http://www.sky-scrapers.com. They do leathers only no cheap PVC and last an age considering what I get up to in them!!. You waon't be dissapointed they are made to order so about 4-6wks but worth it and good price too. Do check them out they are very good.
Enjoy.
XXX
Ladykinkyboots.XXXX
http://www.ladykinkyboots.com
legionar

Post by legionar »

hey there just wanna say that i visited your website www.ladykinkyboots.com and it's great!!! im probably exaggerating but i think i would have a heart attack from the excitement if you would touch my penis with you sexy leather boots and let me cum on them...you are gorgeous!!! so sexy and elegant :D
hotboy1999

Post by hotboy1999 »

You look so sexy in the the leather, latex, and especially the boots. It would be so fucking hot to see you wearing those boots barefooted. The sweet smell of your sweaty feet and the boots would have me cumming all over your face and your boots. I'd cum in your boots and then let you slide your barefeet back into them and wear them for awhile. Now that's sexy!
theman111

Post by theman111 »

woah very hot! ;) Nice boots! :)
bootie

Post by bootie »

Hi Kinkyboots, you are so hot, and at this present time, your pics are making me hot, horny and ready to explode my spunk on my wifes thigh boots...... Thanks, maybe meet up and cum together... x x x x
MrAuz1989

Post by MrAuz1989 »

Living in New Zealand, my regret is that I will never annoint your boots in the manner they deserve, nor lick them clean but thank you nonetheless.
Mark Heels

Post by Mark Heels »

Hi I'm loving those blue high heels boots YEA BUDDY!