meeting girl for video

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Shoe_shagger

meeting girl for video

Post by Shoe_shagger »

Hello, had a foot fetish from very young age that developed into a shoe fetish in my teen years. I am now 21 and have been buying shoes from women I have got in contact with from various websites.

Last Monday I had a day off of work, and decided to have a shoe fetish day, scrolling through the websites to find someone selling shoes with a contact number so I could meet and buy on the day. I found an add for a someone selling 3 pairs of new shoes and she was located only 5 miles from me. I gave her a call and told her I was interested in the shoes, I asked her how worn the shoes were, knowing the shoes were new, and she replied telling me they were brand new in boxes. I told her I diddnt realise, and assumed they were used, and that I was only interested in used shoes. Before I could say farewell, as expected, like most women in need of a bit of cash, she said “im sure I could find tonnes of used shoes I could get rid of, but may I ask, why used” I replied, “ermmm, umm, ild probably rather not say, as itld probably put you off wanting to meet me”. She sounded confused, the conversation went on and I arranged to meet her that day at 2pm at her house.

I turned up at 2pm at her house, wand was greeted by a gorgeous maybe 22 or 23 year old girl and her younger sister (anything between 16-18). Their mum was in the living room next door. She told me to wait in the hall for a sec, ran upstairs and later imerged with a huge sac, and emptied it onto the floor. I was amazed at how many pairs there were. I rummaged through the used shoes, while both sisters starred on, probably wondering how strange it was for me to be studying all the shoes. The younger sister asked me, “what the hell do you want used shoes for” I hesitated for a moment, looked at the older sister who then said “yea, would really like to know, it is a bit strange”. I said “well, I have a huge fetish for ladies shoes and feet”. The younger sister replied “how the fuck are you going to fit your feet in those, there only like a size 4/5”. I explained that I don’t wear them on my feet, and she asked “well what do you do with them then”. Thinking that the mum would come out from the front room any minute and tell me to fuk off, I got the shoe I was holding and insinuated me fuking the shoe. The younger sister cracked up laughing saying “what the fuck man”, while the older sister to shut up, telling me “everyones different, its what makes the world go round”. She gave me a reassuring smile as if to mean don’t worry bout her. I went onto choose the shoes, which was most she brought out. At the end of the whole transaction, I asked her if it would be ok if she would try one of the shoes on for me, she told me, go on, why not, which ones, I picked the sexiest pair of heels which she gladly went onto model for me, at which time I started to get a slight semi which im sure both the girls noticed as I was wearing slightly revealing jeans. I told her to keep my number, and that if she ever got any more shoes, to give me a call when ever, and il would be more than happy to buy them when ever.

I couple of day went by, and I decided to ring her again, and ask if she had any more shoes for sale. She sounded very happy to talk to me, but joked saying “how often do you think I buy shoes”. I thought what the hell, im going to ask I replied “listen, I know this is going to sound weird, and if your not ok with it, that’s totally fine, but if I give you the same amount I bought the shoes for, would you let me video you wearing them”, to my supprise she happily agreed. For some reason, I decided to tell her “the only thing is though, I have already used all the pairs I bought, many times over, will you still be ok with that”. She replied “yea, im sure that wont be a problem, im sure we can work something out”. We arranged to meet today. But yesterday she called me. She asked me where I live, I told her it was only about 5 miles or so, she said to me “hey, ive been thinking, I know how embarrassed you got last week when you came round, and if you would be more confortable with it I don’t mind coming round your place then. As I have my sister living with me, and employees popping round mine ant various times throughout the day, I thought it probably best not, and told her I am temporarily living at a frineds house at the moment. “she said no that’s fine, was just a suggestion, come round mine, my mum and sis will be about, but don’t worry, you can come upto my room, then you don’t have to worry bout anyone else.

So todays the day, im going to go round late afternoon. Can wait, im going to ask her if its ok if I put the shoes on her feet, and if she could film me (its only going to b a phone video, but it is quite good quality) putting the shoes shoes on. Has anyone got an suggestions???
mcrozy

Re: meeting girl for video

Post by mcrozy »

Well that's one hell of a sexy situation you have yourself set up for there! Hopefully it all goes well and you get some great pictures and video. Who knows what she will suggest...
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

thats great. have fun. and keep us updated!
Jeremy

Post by Jeremy »

Keep us up to date with pics 'n videos ! You're undergoing a legendary situation ^^ ...
scuffshoe

Post by scuffshoe »

That's awesome man, you have done a great job developing it. My only advice would be to be sure to tip her well. My experience with the AMP girls is a little extra tip goes a long ways for all the future meetings benefits you will enjoy as well. She sounds perfect, pretty and cool with your fetish, not many of them out there like that! Have fun :D
Jeremy

Post by Jeremy »

scuffshoe wrote:..., not many of them out there like that!
O.o are we having the same fetish ? Never had the slightest problems with sharing my fetish...
weirdo

Post by weirdo »

so...any news? certainly sounds exciting!
Shoe_shagger

Post by Shoe_shagger »

hello everyone just an update. went round that afternoon. i was greeted at the door by the girl with a smile and formal kiss on both cheeks, and her in what could probably be described as her pj's and her bare feet. i had a my backpack on my shoulder filled with every pair of shoes i bought from her. There was no sign of anyone else in the house but i couldnt be sure even untill i left. She told me come upstairs, i followed and couldnt keep my eyes off her feet as i followed behind her. She plonked her self on the bed as i emptied all the shoes onto the floor.

i said "before we start, i think im going to need to sit in one position, and as i dont think i will be able to hold myself back, it will probably be best if i cover my self up". she lauged and chucked me one of her pillows "my shoes can really do that to you", i replied "and your feet". she asked how we were going to do this, i just asked "is it ok if i actually put the shoes on your feet, and you film me do it" she agreed so i whipped out my phone. (im yet to edit out my face and voice from the vid before i post it)

amoung the shoes were a pair i purposly broke, she picked them up and said "i take it these are your favorites then, how did you manage that" i replied "going at them too hard". she asked me "just to clarify, you actually stick your bits in them dont you". i nodded, and by this time i was already nursing a semi under her pillow. she said right, lets do it then. it was a beautifull 10 mins or so i tell you. i passed the phone to her as she filmed me put the first pair on her feet, then she passed the camera to me and posed as i got more of a close up. her feet were beautifull, soft and warm. we did this for all the pairs, in the mean time she was asking me loads of questions ive never been asked before such as, so when did you first realised you were into shoes, have you ever told any girlfreinds, asking me about my work, family etc, she was a genuinly lovley girl.

towards the end, i got a bit more confident and asked her somthing i never thought i would have the guts to do. i asked "next time, if you yould be ok with it, and i know its a massive jump from this to what im about to ask, but instead of me film you trying on the shoes, if i was to cover myself up, wouldnt you let me do the shoes while you model them for me". she replied "what do you mean do them, ohhhhh, i see" she knew what i ment, and carried onto say with a flirty smile "yeaa, sure, i dont know about doing here though, it will probably have to be at yours". RESULT!!!!!

after i finished filming, we sat and talked watching the tv for about 5 mins untill i went down (in my pants) I was so excited at the end i almost walked out forgeting paying her. as i left she said, call me when you want to see me again. im soo excited, ive left it 2 days so far, i cant wait to see her again.
Last edited by Shoe_shagger on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
weirdo

Post by weirdo »

WOW! looking forward to the vid!
leonte

Post by leonte »

wow...great